Virgin service down for Kayos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin service down for Kayos!

So the guy who constantly complains about the ridiculously trite posts on facebook, the guy who moans about young people who cannot function without the internet, the guy who deplores the young for never reading books, lost his Virgin TV and internert service yesterday, due to the terrible weather. He got home at 830pm and by 930pm, the toys were out the pram, stomping about like a child and slunk off to bed at 10pm. His service won't be back on until at least 4pm this afternoon. This morning he was like a bear with a sore head and he left the house at 830am to go to the theatre to use their internet!!

Hahaha! Do not ever complain about young people again Mr Barclay. A few hours of no TV/Internet and you are distraught, completely bereft of ideas on what to do!

You are 54 years old....... ..................man up, take your own advice......................... and read a book!

You will be a long time living this one down!
    Last edited by Codqueen; 11-12-2014, 03:17 PM.

love it, great post
    When God made time he made loads of it.
    Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks

Comment

looks like it could happen again,weathers still looking bleak.

Comment

class
        have you got a cloth

Comment

Very witty Lynn, just not accurate!

As you know I had to go to the theatre to get online, to enable me to mark my student's close reading papers for tonight!
          Last edited by kayos; 11-12-2014, 09:58 PM.
          2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

What a Jackonory story!

What is that phrase you love to attest to others?

Oh yes, I remember.................................When you are in a hole, stop digging!!!

Comment

you two love birds behave
              consett warlord retired

Comment

Haha Dave, I am happy now, service back up!

Why is it though that the only time you get to speak to a Virgin employee from the UK is when you buy the package, upgrade or move house?

Comment

cos all there interested in is upgrade upgrade upgrade = more money
                  have you got a cloth

Comment

Originally posted by tonybax View Post
                    cos all there interested in is upgrade upgrade upgrade = more money
                    hit the nail on the head there tony
                    consett warlord retired

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
                      Haha Dave, I am happy now, service back up!

Why is it though that the only time you get to speak to a Virgin employee from the UK is when you buy the package, upgrade or move house?
                      hi mark understand the weather is not that good up your way
                      consett warlord retired

Comment

Originally posted by dale19 View Post
                        hi mark understand the weather is not that good up your way
                        It was a nightmare for 3 days. Wasn't sure if the roof was going to be ripped off first, or the lampost outside my bedroom window was going to burst through the wall!

Dull and calm today though.

PS Codqueen was a gibbering wreck each night!

Comment

Working...
                        X