The tyne - wear derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tyne - wear derby

Any of you lads follow the fooball? I don't see much footy banter on here?
    Anyone else going to the derby on sunday?

Regardless of fishing conditions I'll be at St.James Park on Sunday, we're due a win, the mackems can't score or buy a win, so what could possibly go wrong

plenty,watch this space.come on you reds.

Comment

Unbeaten in the last three against the wee club up the road so don't
      Put all ya eggs in one basket Paul mate
      CENTURY ELIMINATOR T1200 SGT
      Abu 6500 c3 ct mag
      abu 7000i ct mag

Comment

Originally posted by Bassfantastic View Post
        Unbeaten in the last three against the wee club up the road so don't
        Put all ya eggs in one basket Paul mate
        Aww come on, if your gonna use the "wee club" comment then what does that make Sunderland!
        Dont give Fergie the attention, both massive clubs.

As a neutral, I reckon it could well be an entertaining one - cant see Newcastle not giving away goals due to injury problems and 17 year old keeper, Sunderland could well hold firm and so I am going to go for a mackem win - again!
        But Newcastle to finish higher in the league with the better squad.
        Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
        CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

Originally posted by LiamNE View Post
          Aww come on, if your gonna use the "wee club" comment then what does that make Sunderland!
          Dont give Fergie the attention, both massive clubs.

As a neutral, I reckon it could well be an entertaining one - cant see Newcastle not giving away goals due to injury problems and 17 year old keeper, Sunderland could well hold firm and so I am going to go for a mackem win - again!
          But Newcastle to finish higher in the league with the better squad.
          young freddie woodman isn't playing mate, Alnwick has had a hard few games, be a good time for the lad to shine

Comment

Can't get beat trust me as for the goal keeper we won't need 1 if altidore is playing ( worst striker in the history of football ) catermole will be in colbacks back pocket and an own goal by wes brown I believe it will be 2.1 to the toon now waiting for the bites to come lol
            KOMPRESSOR SPORT
            PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
            PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
            OKUMA TRIO 55
            YUKI RUBYMAR
            RON THOMPSON TYRON
            SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Originally posted by toonboymc View Post
              Can't get beat trust me as for the goal keeper we won't need 1 if altidore is playing ( worst striker in the history of football ) catermole will be in colbacks back pocket and an own goal by wes brown I believe it will be 2.1 to the toon now waiting for the bites to come lol
              got to admit toonboy altidore makes shola look like pele!

cattermole be sent off, alnwick has a blinder, 3-nil in our favour this time

"wee club" oh the irony

Comment

Originally posted by paul davison View Post
                young freddie woodman isn't playing mate, Alnwick has had a hard few games, be a good time for the lad to shine
                Was in the paper today the lad Alnwick is it? injured his shoulder in the spurs thumping and the 4th choice is a 17yr old. Paper was saying they are trying to get special 'keeper loan.
                I hope its Shay Given! to be honest could be a blessing for toon given Alnwick's performance? I saw the spurs highlights and he was at fault for 2 of the goals I thought.

Ive noticed these Tyne-Wear games are a nightmare to predict, could be 4 nil either way and could be a boring 0-0. As said before I just cant see Newcastle not letting a goal in so going for mackem win.
                Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
                CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

surely Pardew can't lose his 4th derby in a row........can he

Comment

Altidore has to be the worst striker I've seen for a long time and we've had some shockers, I say go for it, Wickham and Fletch up front and test the young keeper with plenty balls in to the box. But no Poyet will play the same old one up front, striker with potential stuck out on the wing and go for yet another draw.

My prediction 1-1
                    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by toonboymc View Post
                      Pmsl mick Colback will be ****ting him self against catermole 😜😜he will stay well clear of him?? Wonder if he will go into a 50/50 tackle with catermol I don't think he will he will bottle it big time!! As for your keeper it's a massive game and huge pressure on a young goal keeper to keep it all together in that atmosphere mick?? I think the occasion will get to him and he will buckle I hope so any way 😂😂😂😂
                      Abu 6500 c3 ct mag
                      abu 7000i ct mag

Comment

it will be clattermole that gets wrapped up in the atmosphere not the young keeper.
                        jack the lad to win it for the toon
                        have you got a cloth

Comment

Originally posted by tonybax View Post
                          it will be clattermole that gets wrapped up in the atmosphere not the young keeper.
                          jack the lad to win it for the toon
                          That's like saying the quarter back is going to win it for sunderland that ain't going to happen,keep on dreaming T.

Comment

Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
                            That's like saying the quarter back is going to win it for sunderland that ain't going to happen,keep on dreaming T.
                            Pmsl
                            Abu 6500 c3 ct mag
                            abu 7000i ct mag

Comment

Hope the police horses are well protected this time.
                              Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Comment

Working...
                              X