No announcement yet.

Someone trying to log into my account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone trying to log into my account.

Hi all, I've received an email stating someone attempting to log into my account with 5 failed attempts before being blocked for 15 minutes.

I just thought I'd share this with you all so you know someone with IP address: 117.169.1.215, is trying to get into accounts for some weird reason.

Its hapened to a few people mate

Comment

Hopefully they aren't successful then, not sure what they'd get out of it tbh lol. Just had another email there from another attempt IP address: 218.18.113.122, googling the ip's comes back with chinese addresses.

Comment

Same as me china mobile,

Comment

Seems this is becoming a real problem.

Mods/admin - if you're considering installing some prevention controls to stop this stuff from happening, I can help...just let me know
          Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
          CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

Think your right Liam there seems to be more and more post popping up about hacking.
            Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Someone has just tried to hack into mine also. Is there anything going to be done about this or am I safer just deleting my account all together?
              To get away from dragons and catch monsters.

Pig Hunter

Comment

hahaha again they are trying just had it again the email saying someone tryed to log into your account 5 times

Comment

Originally posted by seanyrooroo View Post
                  Someone has just tried to hack into mine also. Is there anything going to be done about this or am I safer just deleting my account all together?
                  What are they going to do even if they do log onto your nesa account apart from cause trouble to get you barred or am I missing something.

Comment

I had this warning email too

Comment

Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
                      What are they going to do even if they do log onto your nesa account apart from cause trouble to get you barred or am I missing something.
                      At the time they could have accessed personal information in my private messages, not that it's any of your business!!
                      To get away from dragons and catch monsters.

Pig Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by seanyrooroo View Post
                        At the time they could have accessed personal information in my private messages, not that it's any of your business!!
                        I see what you mean with secret fishing marks forgot that one

Comment

Working...
                        X