Charltons crafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charltons crafts

Charltons crafts will be at Tynemouth market on Sunday, if you are looking for something unusual come and see if anything takes your fancy, along with bird feeders, nesting boxes etc you can't miss me there will be plenty of bright red mushrooms around.

Mods if this post is not allowed please remove
    Alan

think ill have a drive over alan.ps,hope us nesa members get 10% discount.LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
      think ill have a drive over alan.ps,hope us nesa members get 10% discount.LOL.
      we,ll see 10% was going to springer spanile rescue
      Alan

Comment

WELL,alan just getting back home for tynemouth market,but sorry couldent find your stall?were you there?.boss still managed to spend plenty.lol.

Comment

WELL,alan just getting back home for tynemouth market,but sorry couldent find your stall?were you there?.boss still managed to spend plenty.lol.
          yes I was the, that's a pity, as you went in main entrance was just down the main isle on left hand side, should of looked for the red mushrooms, should of given you my mobile number. Don't ow when I will beack, caravan season starting.
          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
            yes I was the, that's a pity, as you went in main entrance was just down the main isle on left hand side, should of looked for the red mushrooms, should of given you my mobile number. Don't ow when I will beack, caravan season starting.
            .theres always next time,pity.ps,thatbloke singing at top of stairs had a nice voice,dont you think.

Comment

.theres always next time,pity.ps,thatbloke singing at top of stairs had a nice voice,dont you think.
              he wasn't bad bet after singing all day he has a sore throat tomorrow
              Alan

Comment

back again this Sunday
                Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
                  back again this Sunday
                  can you pm me your no.may pop over this w/end again.

Comment

Working...
                  X