Let the fun begin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the fun begin.

5-0,I MEAN 1-0.GREAT RESULT,thats if your a r/w.

Originally posted by regpude View Post
    5-0,I MEAN 1-0.GREAT RESULT,thats if your a r/w.
    aye 5 in row reg them 3 points will probably keep sunderland up

Comment

sick of nufc keeping them up lol
      have you got a cloth

Comment

A wonder goal won it for us great result;-) we wanted it more and had more passion ;-) I agree those 3points could be crucial
        CENTURY ELIMINATOR T1200 SGT
        Abu 6500 c3 ct mag
        abu 7000i ct mag

Comment

Bit of quality in the end eh....was SO close to putting a tenner on 1-0 aswell!

Newcastle not safe on 35...had a look at their remaining fixtures and I'm wondering were the points are gonna come from.
          Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
          CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

Originally posted by LiamNE View Post
            Bit of quality in the end eh....was SO close to putting a tenner on 1-0 aswell!

Newcastle not safe on 35...had a look at their remaining fixtures and I'm wondering were the points are gonna come from.
            35 will be enough liam but they want to thank there lucky stars
            Cause they are -hite,I think 33pts will be just enough

Comment

Originally posted by tonybax View Post
              sick of nufc keeping them up lol
              sick trying to help them stay up tony but i think they mighta given up this time ,, can barely see them getting 4 more points after todays defeat by palace ,,

wonder if we might just get the last laugh outa this ,,, evs to go down and as ex bookie thats very tempting lol

Comment

think the internet has crashed down the road since the palace game paul eh,
                it was in overdrive last week lol
                have you got a cloth

Comment

Originally posted by tonybax View Post
                  think the internet has crashed down the road since the palace game paul eh,
                  it was in overdrive last week lol

I think there internet is broken again mate

let the fun begin alright

worst thing is it shows how poor we were on derby day, but they, well they are pathetic, great support?

in their own words they are clueless and embarrassing Clueless and embarrassing supporters | RTG Sunderland Message Boardseven with "new manager syndrome" and battling relegation they get murdered at home (again)
                  http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sol-today.1062526/

we'll get humped off liverpool on monday night (i'm going- glutting for punishment) but at least pardew made me smile / laugh at the mackems yesterday, horrible excuse for a horrible club
                  Last edited by paul davison; 12-04-2015, 09:22 AM.

Comment

LET THE FUN {STOP}.LOL.its not looking to clever is it.BUT,still think we will stay UP.

Comment

well I blame the friggin tea lady

Comment

I've done some number crunching and I reckon Hull are down for sure.
                        Newcastle might not get another point this season but 35 points should be enough

West Brom downwards are in danger, but Brom themselves should be alright, Villa too

Sunderland in real danger now that I look at it properly, they could easily go down...it's going to be real close. They really need to stop relying on the mags keeping them up each season I think Sunderland will be alright...skin of the teeth
                        Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
                        CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

Originally posted by paul davison View Post

I think there internet is broken again mate

let the fun begin alright

worst thing is it shows how poor we were on derby day, but they, well they are pathetic, great support?

in their own words they are clueless and embarrassing Clueless and embarrassing supporters | RTG Sunderland Message Boardseven with "new manager syndrome" and battling relegation they get murdered at home (again)
                          SOL Today | RTG Sunderland Message Boards

we'll get humped off liverpool on monday night (i'm going- glutting for punishment) but at least pardew made me smile / laugh at the mackems yesterday, horrible excuse for a horrible club
                          Typical sad mag reading safc message boards cos we got beat..... again.

Have you not been on pardew oot .com lately or do you want him back now cos he finally beat the SAFC.

Are you referring to safc as a horrible club?
                          All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Obsessed . HahaThere's one thread about smb on a nufc forum
                            There's at least 10 a day on that Sunderland forum

ive got Sunderland fan good mates , but as a club I think they're horrible yes
                            Half empty stadium with pink seats
                            And the *******s charged me £4 for a little bottle of beer !!!!

I didn't fancy the fizzy blue stuff they drink
                            Cheap stadium with no atmosphere hopefully they'll get relegated and sink into oblivion, before we do

Comment

I never said you were obsessed. You must have a complex about that. I wouldn't know what's on an nufc message board.

Horrible club then aye? You must have forgot the way your lot treat sir bobby Robson towards the end of his time as manager. We never smashed our city centre up and we haven't got a benefit cheating horse puncher in our ranks.

Stick to your boycout bed sheets and willy wonga '' resurrection''.
                              All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X