boxing sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxing sunday

Hope its not a boring over hyped fight, rumours are there getting 100 million each with a garunteed re match

crazy money tell ya what biglad i,ll fight you name the venue title david and goliath now you know what happened thier lol
    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Hahaha 100 million dollars i would fight them both plus tyson all at once

Comment

150m purse split 60/40 in favour of mayweather... Plus they will get a slice of the pay per view revenue aswell. Mayweather quoted as saying he will get around $50m for each of his kids from the fight.... Crazy money. Hope the pacman puts him on his backside!
        "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
        PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

They both seem like sound blokes going off the pre-match chat/face off whatever its called - I'm not a boxing fan but I get sucked into the big fights like everyone else....may the best man win.

Silly amounts of money but when it comes down to it I guess we humans still even in 2015 love to see 2 people knock the sht out of each other and will pay to see it
          Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
          CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

I'd love to see pacman leave mayweather flat out in the first round. I can't stand him. Arrogant git what he is.
            All the gear, no idea.

Comment

What a con very bad desicion no way did he deserve to win never mind with the gap he did, mayweather was on the back foot all the time. Why people cant see boxing is corrupt

Comment

Working...
              X