Football Replay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Replay

Well lads its a replay 1-1 draw first half started well then second half sunderland seemed to slump. it was nail biting at times but enjoyable so lets hope they do better in the rematch

get a grip!

James, get yourself to specsavers because most of your threads are on the wrong sections of the forum, you've posted this in 'Sea State' when it should be in the 'Chat' section... easy mistake, daint worry!
    Last edited by <(Andy2009)>; 18-03-2012, 12:10 AM.
    South Shields & District SAC

Comment

Originally posted by <(Andy2009)> View Post
      James, get yourself to specsavers because most of your threads are on the wrong sections of the forum, you've posted this in 'Sea State' when it should be in the 'Chat' section...
      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by david.northeast View Post
        Lol

Comment

Replay

Sorry ANDY 2009 Ill get it right next time okay so keep your hair on I did/nt realise what section to put it in so thanks for that

Comment

aye dee as he tellz ya cos ya get wong jimmylong
            Panel Pin Champ

Comment

James, get yourself to specsavers because most of your threads are on the wrong sections of the forum, you've posted this in 'Sea State' when it should be in the 'Chat' section...
              Lmao
              Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Aye we all cant be perfect like Andy ya know James post where ya like mate.

Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Originally posted by eddie t View Post
                  Aye we all cant be perfect like Andy ya know James post where ya like mate.

Not just that starting these footie threads, half the ones started ended up in a huge row and anger and stupidity by certain members.

Am just having a laugh anyways, like to keep this ever better forum looking tidy by helping out here n there, but its not hard to put a new thread in the right place, thats all am saying, its simple mistake to make.

Comment

He has only been on the site a few weeks let the lad get his bearings a bit before ya tell him to go to specsavers.

Just let the lad post a post if its in the wrong place am sure the mods will move it and the lad will get the hang of it.

Plus i think he forgot to put on the end of his thread the sea was flat when he passed roker today.

Cheers eddie t

Comment

it is in chat

sless

Comment

haha

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Originally posted by eddie t View Post
                          He has only been on the site a few weeks let the lad get his bearings a bit before ya tell him to go to specsavers.

Just let the lad post a post if its in the wrong place am sure the mods will move it and the lad will get the hang of it.

Plus i think he forgot to put on the end of his thread the sea was flat when he passed roker today.
                          Spot on eddie............

Irish sea looked good,Bit sea on with a small n/west roll mate, is that ok for you.
                          Yes I was there as well but not at the match.

Comment

harry,s the man with the plan
                            Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Not just that starting these footie threads, half the ones started ended up in a huge row and anger and stupidity by certain members.

Am just having a laugh anyways, like to keep this ever better forum looking tidy by helping out here n there, but its not hard to put a new thread in the right place, thats all am saying, its simple mistake to make.
                              Funny that I thought that was a job for the mods and I dont see mod under your name. Its hardly crime of the century like and the lads still fairly new to nesa.
                              Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Working...
                              X