todays the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• todays the day

both the wife and myself have decided to have a go at giving up the weed,me and the kids are moving into the shed due to the fact that she`ll be climbing the walls after an hour,had my last cig about 2 hours ago not looking forward to tommorow
    cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Good luck to the both of you. If you REALLY want to you will.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

best of luck Brian
      Cheers Alan...

Comment

Good Luck to both of you. My wife and I did it 4 years ago and within 15 months of giving up we saved enough to go on a tour of the east coast of Canada.
        As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
        but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Good on yous Bri. Along as its in your mind and heart and not from the mouth you should do ok mate. Best of luck.
          http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/nerhs/p.jpg

Comment

Good luck Bri
            Davy

Comment

Good luck mate ....you\'ll not need it man ,just be determined.
              You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Try the patches Bri and stick it over her mouth if she goes off on one

Best of luck mate, and if you need an incentive, just think of all the extra tackle you\'ll be able to afford
                www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

good luck m8 the patches and gum do help jion stop smoking thing and get them at the chemists .

Comment

Try the patches Bri and stick it over her mouth if she goes off on one

Best of luck mate, and if you need an incentive, just think of all the extra tackle you\'ll be able to afford
                    Think thats why he\'s giving up Rob,either that or he would need a provvy loan lol
                    Cheers Alan...

Comment

you lot seen the price of all these cures .bloody hell its cheaper to smoke lol ,the wifes on the patches and micro something or the others
                      i opted for the placcy ciggy thing and lozengers so far so good ,saying that ive been out all day lol ,got awfull wind from sucking in fresh air ,the wife says chew a pencil ,yeh right saved from the cigs and die of lead poisoning :P
                      cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

The patches are great bri, cos they`re such a bugger to light up
                        ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                        . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                        ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

stick at it Bri,9 years since i stopped and dont miss em at all and as some have mentioned the money comes in handy for holidays etc.

Comment

Hope it,s going OK for you. Stick with it, it,s not easy but it does get easier as time goes by. Good luck.
                            As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                            but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

aye me dad used to smoke 40 a day.....now on the patches he is now up to his 9th week.
                              "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
                              Tight Lines,
                              jonny mc

Comment

Working...
                              X