Just the Sunderland fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just the Sunderland fans

Before any one says anything this comes from a Sunderland fan.
    TC set the last one up and got a lot of posts from alot of Sunderland Fans. Then When TC spilled the beans about what he was going to do everyone went quiet. No Pm,s to TC no posts on the board. It seams Bob Murry isnt the only one who can run off at the mouth about how much he loves Sunderland Football Club, buit is so reluctant to stump up a bit of cash when it matters.TC ( being a magie fan ) was prepared to make a great effort to obtain a Sunderland shirt or ball signed by the players and Manager, yet not one so called fan showed any interest. I for one am still interested and prepared to make the effort to try and get something for the Sunderland fans just as i have for the Magie fans, but a bit more interest and cash bids from the rest of you is needed. Just how many of you are prepared to put your money where your mouths are?
    As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
    but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Not THAT many as your post indicates - HMM Big CLUB , MASSIVE fan base - tight as FooK - nuff said

Get YA hands in your pockets macums - i might even hoy some Welsh Sea Crab peelers in for nowt- Might,might not - take your chances

Comment

I might bid for the crabs, Bri.......I can wet the shirt and wrap them in it.......lol

Comment

Having said that mind, All I\'m after at the moment is finding out it it would be worthwhile trying to get something from SAFC......the way things look.....it seems not.

Comment

Well Tony no one can say we didnt try M8, Am I the only real Sunderland fan out there.

Comment

I\'m afraid I\'m a bit skint, after sending Mr Murray a cheque for £485,
            I\'d love a signed ball or shirt to give the bairn, but any bid I could afford at the moment would be an insult.

How about raffling it amongst the lads interested, say £5 a ticket??? just a suggestion.
            Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Actually, you\'ve got a very good point there, Keith.

With the majority of the Sunderland fans having to stump up for their new season tickets, this might not be the best time to be hoping to raise a substantial amount from auctioning off a SAFC shirt or ball.

OK......I\'ll see IF I can manage to get something and possibly hold it over \'til later on in the year as another \"1 OFF ITEM\", if I do.

Comment

Toon fans have to re-new there season tickets as well
                Cheers Alan...

Comment

Not a bad idea at all. at least Keith is honest enough to say he,s skint and paying for the new season tickets does,nt do the old bank acount any good.
                  Think about it Tony a raffle at £5 a ticket could raise a lot of money for RNLI.

Comment

TRUE, Alan.
                    I\'ll just have to wait & see what responses (by way of bids) come in from the Newcastle fans. It may be that it gets the same response as recieved from the Sunderland fans........if so, I might end up having to hold over this item until later in the year aswell.

Comment

Hmmmmmm....... a raffle......worth thinkin\' about.

Gotta see if I can get anything first, like....lol

Comment

I still think a raffle might earn more cash for the kitty Tony, if I had £40 or more spare, I personally, could put it to better use (Ticket for Old Trafford or Anfield maybe )
                        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

So how many of you Sunderland fans would buy a raffle ticket at £5.00 a go, then?

Comment

I\'ll buy a ticket,if I win it Keiths young\'un can have it.
                            cant get fairer than that from a die hard Toon fan,
                            Cheers Alan...

Comment

Thanks Alan, I\'ll save my fiver then .

Only joking!
                              Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Working...
                              X