% of posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• % of posters

Well since i have nothing else to do tonight, i been messign about on NESA and have noticed Tony.C makes up just over 7.6% of NESA total posts, i make up 2.1%.

Do you wear an anorack by any chance, Richy?
    So long and thanks for all the fish! (www.lsbsac.co.uk)

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZHAS YOUR LASS FINISHED WITH YOU

lol

sless

Comment

Who cares about percentages as long as it keeps the forum going.
        As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
        but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Richy someone reckons you could talk a glass eye to sleep ....just kidding mate lol
          You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Well......I think it\'s GREAT that somebody (else) is \"messing about\" and looking at some of the \"backstage\" bits of the site.......lol

Don\'t listen to them, Richy.....lol

Oh, by the way.........I\'ve got a spare anorak if you need it......it\'s not an \"official\" NESA anorak, but it does have a NESA badge sewn on it........lol

Comment

i thought that was you standing at the central with a notepad tony
              cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

Lol Bri........no that wan\'t me hahahaha.

Another interesting stat (although \"interesting\" might be pushing it a bit...lol), is the average number of posts per day made on the Board ( 59.96). When you look at some other sites, you often see that nobody has posted anything new for days, weeks....even months in some cases.
                With an average of 60 new posts a day, it\'s clear that NESA is one of the healthiest sites on the \'net.

Comment

well will you look at that .......... I just made (this one) my 999 th post
                  I`ll have to think of something real interesting for my 1000 birthday post.

mind you thats just on the \"new\" site (new means this one for those not long here) there must have been as many again on the previous site(s).

Well Done NESA .... or to be fair \"NESA Members\"
                  ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                  . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                  ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

dont answer this norman lol ,i said the same thing and totaly forgot to do it
                    cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

Working...
                    X