cheap couriers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap couriers ?

dhl are a bit pricey and as are parcels2go for small items as they both work on a fixed rate ,so you chaps who sell on e-bay who do you use for smaller items ? royal snail ? sorry mail
    cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

most of the couriers work on fixed rate the cheapest ive found was 7.99 including vat for up to 30kg small stuff i just send through the royal mail sent a 350 quid phone today by special delivery with insurance for just over a fiver good value imho with gauranteed delivery b4 13.00hrs

Comment

Bri I used these the other day seems they pick the cheapest way to send. I sent a 20kg parcel and they charged £8 for UPS to collect from my home and deliver to Southampton not bad.
      www.interparcel.com

[Edited on 3/5/2005 by John]
      http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/nerhs/p.jpg

Comment

interparcels.com is the one i found the cheapest just couldnt remember the name john did them pins arrive m8

Comment

cheers for that John 7.50 plus vat is about the cheapest ive come across for 5kg
          cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

I have an account with business post, pretty good prices for next days, from 3 or 4 quid up depending on size. They do what they call a document service - they give you a range of self sealing plastic bags, and basically wahtever you can cram in is ok - I\'ve had well over 5kg in the 1kg bags! the biggest of the bigs is A2 ish in size and is a little of a fiver next day
            ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

business post with who mark ?
              cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

business post with.... business post! thats the company name!
                ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

lol
                  Cheers Alan...

Comment

dunno what your laughing at ,the way mark types sometimes he could have meant anything lol
                    cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

lol
                      Cheers Alan...

Comment

I always use fastway they have local same day for £2.99 next day within fastway network £4.99 and next day outside network £ 7.99.
                        Please donate to the R.N.L.I. by donating on my website www.justgiving.com/craigts

Comment

Working...
                        X