• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that date again

well lets see if anyone wishes they stayed in bed today

friday the 13th

sless

Why waste a good day. When you think about it, today is just the same as any other day.
    As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
    but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Except its friday the 13th lol
      Davy

Comment

Dave do you have a computer in your bed or are you taking a risk getting up.

Comment

Dave do you have a computer in your bed or are you taking a risk getting up.
          Mike I\'m not superstitious at all (touch wood), although it is difficult typing with your fingers crossed and holding my lucky rabbits foot!.....and although my wife\'s not thick, she\'s no computer mate!
          Davy

Comment

I,m not the superstitious type either, I just take each day as it comes. I can honestly say my wife is no computer either. I can get an inteligent answer from the computer.
            More than half way through the day and as the man said as he jumped out of the airoplane without a parachute \" so far, so good \"

17.05 , made it through the day at work without any major disasters.

[Edited on 13/5/2005 by Mike.Haley]

Comment

if anyone is interested in the sort of day I had, take a look at one of my servers

http://ebgb.net

suffered a major hack attack all day long, one DoS attack after another!

so having dodged clients all day whilst trying to patch things up, I\'m now half way through my first bottle of absolut
              ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
              Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

I know him from somewhere.....just cannot place him.....even with the red helmet
                Clare

yes it is her.

Comment

Can\'t understand why there is not a one coming out of his forehead.

Jim.
                  Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

bet he\'s got strong wrists,
                    Cheers Alan...

Comment

I\'m leaving ti there for a wee while... on the assumption that my little russian friend will come back for a revisit... as they tend to, just to boost their own ego and look at their handiwork...

so there\'s a ee trap set and baited

although I have to own up to small admiration to the guys talents at breaking through, as all he did was leave that there and a message that he had deleted nothing and changed nothing... could of been much much worse...

well actually in the case of one of my sites it couldn\'t have been any worse really... so to anyone that happened to look at the kelloggs site this morning....DOH!
                      ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

My middle kid came in this afternoon saying tearfully \"I\'ve had a bad day at school today dad.\" I looked up to see a black eye and blood pouring from his knee and elbow. Turns out that he was smacked in the eye with a basketball at school today and then tripped up while running home to tell me.

That\'s gonna take some work; to convince him that the 13th isn\'t unlucky

www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X