IT\'S THAT TIME AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT\'S THAT TIME AGAIN

Well as So Shields had its Christmas lights switched on tomight, I thought I\'d jump in and be the 1st to wish EVERYBODY on the site (both members and lurkers) a very Merry Christmas

[Edited on 23/12/2003 by TC]

Thanks TC but Im in Brazil for the both this year working what a bummer and missing all that fishing time aswell, wish sometimes I had a job back at home. any offers will be concidered guys, but anyway all the very best to all for the comming festive season and tight lines
    http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/nerhs/p.jpg

Comment

Bummer to be away from home & family at Christmas, John.

Suppose I\'d better say Boas Festas e Feliz Ano Novo, then

Comment

.....and Bengt ( Fisho),

God Jul och Gott Nytt Ar (I think !) - I know I still haven\'t worked out how to put the accents in....lol

Hope Tomten brings you what you ask him for

Comment

Well. there was a MERRY CHRISTMAS logo included as part of my opening post but it seems to have evaporated into hyperpsace.
          It was a full size version of the one shown in the NESA banner at the top of the page.

Comment

there are loads of pictures that are missing now mate. i think we got a secret fish picture cyber collector. lol. is there such a thing ??
            Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Iaint got it ether just that dam box again
              Tich

Comment

got the same in my post this section Memory
                http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/nerhs/p.jpg

Comment

just had alook tc, 2 things, in the address between the IMG tags, you have a space at the end of the .jpg bit, but even more curiosly, what did you create the file with??

Any file anywhere on the web has various permissions set, the application you created it in, has turned off the read permissions! I can\'t even download it from the server through ftp!

try upload it again

there\'s has been lots of wierdness going on at the mo\', so apologies to any one having problems, Normal service will be resumed as soon as I\'ve drunk enough to remember what I\'m doing
                  ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                  Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

It\'s there again, Mark
                    It was there, originally - then it wasn\'t !!

Hope everybody else can see it......lol

Comment

I see the pic nay bother Mark/TC. Thanx for the Christmas wishes
                      I think that the pic file size might have summit to do with people not seeing it as it\'s over 207K They\'d probably see it if they sat and waited for it to download, LOL. I do hope I\'m wrong mind and well done with the pic. It\'s a shame to compress it
                      Merry Christmas everyone
                      I treat others as I expect to be treated myself and expect to be treated the same way!

Comment

Working...
                      X