tragic news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tragic news

a 22 year old lad who lives two doors from me was found dead in the river wear earlier today, it certainly looks as if it was foul play, don\'t want to go into too much detail other than to say he was apparently found tied to the floating pontoon at claxheugh, although i don\'t know the exact details. the lad was a keen angler and although not a forum member sometimes read this forum. he was one of my sons best mates and to say we are gutted is an understatement. no one desrves to meet their end like this. undoubtedly the details will come out in the next few days.
    RIP Steve ( Pud)

There are some posts that you just don\'t know what to say in reply to.........this is one of those posts.
    Christ, our daughter\'s the same age and Ian\'s not far off it......I\'m sure his family and friends are completely devastated.
    Thoughts and condolences to go out to family and friends.

Comment

What do you say in situations like this?
      Thoughts and condolences to his family and friends.
      As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
      but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Thoughts are with his family
        Davy

Comment

all condolences to his family.
          being a funeral director it still is the hardest thing when someone so young dies in these circumstances, so very very sad.
          god bless and rest in peace

mark

Comment

I can\'t begin to imagine if it was one of my two sons how I would feel. My thoughts are with the family and friends.

Jim.
            Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

god bless and rest in peace steve.
              "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
              Tight Lines,
              jonny mc

Comment

its looking increasingly likely the poor lad took his own life. the police are not treating it as suspicious.
                an even greater tradgedy if thats possible, what possesses a young lad to do that. a waste of a life.
                words fail me.
                my thoughts are with his poor mother and family.

Comment

Yeah, just read it Mickey. Terrible.
                  Davy

Comment

just got back from Puds funeral, unbelievable turnout they couldn\'t fit everyone into the crematorium must have been at least 500 there.
                    liked and loved by so many makes his passing all the more tragic.

R.I.P. mate

Comment

Working...
                    X