X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Fag

If any of u see me smoking again please chuck me in the water
    Regards, Graham

If your packing in smoking, god help the next diver that looks at you the wrong way. A lad at worked packed it a month ago and his temper was something else fort he first 2 weeks lol.

Comment

Hahaha.....Aye Richy, packing in the weed usually has that affect on people.
      I\'ve stopped packing in now - tried a few times before, but I always seemed to grow horns out of my head and a long pointy tail.....lol

[Edited on 24/8/2005 by TC]

Comment

Never tried for years but if I do I will stop being a moderator on here for a few weeks lol.
        Best of luck mate but I hope you are doing it because you really want to. If not forget it.

Jim.
        Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

good luck m8 i packed up about four months and havent had one since go to your docs you can get the patches on priscription now they really helped me and i was on at least 40 rolls a day

Comment

Good luck M8. I packed in over 4 years ago, it was,nt easy.
            Tony, I thought those horns and tail were your natural features.
            As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
            but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Good luck Oblickta. Nearly 4 weeks since I quit. Started on the patches and the gum but have been cold turkey for the past week coz the patches gave me pains in the tum.
              So far so good!
              "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Comment

So far so good. Havn\'t had a fag and havn\'t broken anything. Thanks for the encouragement, every bit helps
                Regards, Graham

Comment

Good luck Graham
                  Davy

Comment

\"blows a waft of fragrant smoke across the screen\" :P

im like tony ive given up giving up but good luck with it graham
                    cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

Graham Souness has got me so stressed I had to go out to the ethnic minority shop and buy a 12.5g bag of baccy and smoked the lot. Sorry for being a miserable failure
                      Regards, Graham

Comment

Lol I take it you didn\'t really want to Graham. I gave up trying to stop years ago. I really think that you have to want to stop more than anything else or it is so difficult.

Jim.

Comment

Tried that theory myself, Jim.........

I REALLY wanted to catch a fish last time I was out.........didn\'t work....lol

Never mind, Graham.......welcome to the dismal failures club, m8

Comment

Not beating myself up about it but do feel that I\'ve let myself down. I do want to quit tho\'. Next week I\'ll try the patches etc.
                            Regards, Graham

Comment

Lmao Tony I have tried that with fishing and it didn\'t work for me either mate.
                              Graham try to go gentle with the patches as they can be soooo expensive and I was on 20 a day lol.
                              Joking apart if you go to the doctors you can get them for nowt I think.

Jim.

Comment

Working...
                              X