I\'m not a Sunderland fan...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I\'m not a Sunderland fan...........

I watched the footie highlights lastnight and I thought Sunderland were playing at home,yes it was half empty but thats not why I thought that .Got to say Sunderland has some really loyal supporters that travel to away games,same as the Toon ,its a shame they cant get a full house at home,saying that there was alot of empty seats at Wigans ground,I actually know a few lads that only go to away games watching Newcastle,they say its a much better atmosphere and always have a good time before and after the game without any trouble
    Cheers Alan...

Heard that before from Sunderland fans Alan. The lads/lasses who go away go really mad when they\'re at home and people boo the team/individuals.
    Davy

Comment

\"I\'m not a Sunderland fan...........\"

neither am I, just been going to watch them for the last 26 years for a day out, I doubt they are ever gonna win owt in my lifetime...but you never know, get rid of Murray (just as NUFC should get rid of Freddie) and things might change!

As regards crowds, there\'s not many clubs that would still get the crowds Sunderland do if they\'d suffered the same results.

Cheers, Keith.

Comment

could\'nt agree more Keith
        Cheers Alan...

Comment

Working...
        X