A day out at Murrayfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A day out at Murrayfield

Well we were very lucky in getting some late release tickets for the game against Australia last Saturday - I think because some debenture holders couldn't go.

Scotland 53- Australia 24 - a truly unbelievable score, 8 tries to 4 and a pulsating match from start to finish.Scotland were so dominant in the 2nd half, it seemed at times, like they had one more player on the field!!! Irrespective, they were wonderful, even without Stuart Hogg, we were so disappointed that he got injured in the warm up and feared the worst without him, we needn't have worried, some guy I've never heard of came in and scored 2 tries! I have no voice this morning, just loved it. What a match! Lynn's daughter Jan and her boyfriend tagged along too. Lynn got carried away and got a flag painted on her cheek and bought a ball???

I haven't been to Murrayfield for about 20 years, loved it, we will be back....................... if we can get tickets!

It's goint to be an interesting 6 nations!
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Glad you & Lynn had a great day out & what a result for Scotland.
    Can’t wait for the six nations.
    I will only be out for a couple of hours pet.

Comment

just got back from me hols and watched both Scotland matches, if they could of kept their composure in the first twenty minutes against the All Blacks, two snatched passes, they would of won, and the game against Australia was brilliant still would of won if the Aussies had a full team, great for the Northern hemisphere teams and as you have said going to be an interesting six nations
      Alan

Comment

Working...
      X