pre match fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre match fun

Well i got a half season ticket for the newcastle matches and i used to go out at 11 over newcastle before the 3pm kick off. The pub i used to go watch the pre match fun in aka full strippers has now changed owners and does not do it anymore.

Does anyone know a pub in newcastle that still does the full strip show and where it is please? Cheers

give Freddie or Douglas a ring they might be able to help you
    Cheers Alan...

Comment

They think all the gals are dogs...need to try some other people.

Comment

so you going down market or up market i\'ll ask at work tomorrow quite a few have season tickets at both locations
        Cheers Alan...

Comment

Anywhere that has a good show on, there used to be a nice show with 2 gals last year...nice relaxing time as you down a pint lol...gets you in the mood for the match lol

Comment

just tell Freddie and Dougie you are a geordie dog handler and they will point you in the right direction.
            As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
            but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

thing is they paided for it, you know me i dont part with cash without a fihgt lol.

Comment

Do you not see enough tits when you get to Sid James??

Cheers, Keith.

Comment

richy, go into pop just across the road from the pig n whistle in the big market for that pre match fun ,was in there last home game and they have 2 dancers on every 15 mins and the dj is wild as fook and the beers cheep and they give out free drink if you take part in there games lol but dont otherwise you might end up sick or very ****ed

Comment

just reread what you asked for

they dont do the full strip richy but it leaves little to the imagination trust me lol

Comment

Keith ............ he walked into that one eh?

hey folks the rest of the 50 odd thousand are not like this I promise .......
                      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

eee if ya mams could read this....

Comment

lost me keith?

There must be almost 50 thousand there as there are loads of pubs with half stippers on and there packed every home game

Comment

Dirty, Dirty boy

I\'ll tell ya mam next time I see her on the pier

Comment

Richy, What do you think this is? NESA- North East S*x Association
                              "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
                              Tight Lines,
                              jonny mc

Comment

Working...
                              X