smartdisk / flashtrax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smartdisk / flashtrax

just bought a new smart disk / flashtrax.

basically it does everything you could ever want the main function is to transfer large format images from digital slr cameras for example the camera i use has got a 1GB memory card and only shoots 70 images in Raw format, the flashtrax has a 20GB memory so can store up to 1400 images until i want to download them onto my PC.
    with its own battery and power supply this means you can do it when out and about. (holidays) it accepts any make of camera and downloads onto any software type.

it also plays videos,mp3,wav,gif,and bmp files
    it also comes with a 3 1/2 inch screen for viewing and also built in speaker for all your music .

well worth the money lads and it works out cheaper than buying a couple of memory cards.

bought from www.warehouseexpress.com for £169.00

have a look at www.smartdisk.com click on flashtrax products then flashtrax on the main screen..

john

Nice one John sounds cracking mate will have a look tomorrow.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Sounds like just what I need John ,although that\'s not what our lass reckons !!
      You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

I use an ipod to do the same - 60gb, 300quid, got it partitioned into 3 x20g, 1 for pix, i for music, and the other is a startup disk/system installer for the mac
        ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

I theres some cracking stuff out there now to make life a lot easier well worth considering

john

Comment

Working...
          X