AWOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWOL

Sorry not been around for the last few day. (LOL - if you noticed)

Just couldn\'t be bothered with anything or anyone.....I suppose we all get like that at times.

Got a number of PM\'s & e-mails - I will reply to them tonight.......apart from yours, Bri.........I\'ve had a look......will need to think about it a bit more

[Edited on 16/9/2005 by TC]

Hallow mate nice to have you back.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

know what you mean tc

sless

Comment

Sometimes we all need a break from the old routine! Especially PCs
        Regards, Graham

Comment

TC, go fishing mate, by yourself somewhere where no-one else will be. It does you the world of good.
          Davy

Comment

always works for me Davy
            Cheers Alan...

Comment

ill drop you an e-mail Tony been thinking about it myself lol

and yup we all have them days
              cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

I had wondered Tony, been expecting you sometime this week...

If you fancy a few hours fishing, me and our keed will be out and about at a favourite spot of your\'s on Sunday morning with (clue) rotten bottoms (and that ain\'t off the beer )
                www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

Thanks for all the understanding replies, lads.....it\'s appreciated.

Lol Davy.......wish I could, m8.....

Bri - haven\'t checked me e-mails yet, but I will later on.

Rob.....lol......does the word \"kelp\" have any involvement ?
                  Sunday????? wish I could......but I\'m workin\' AGAIN There\'s the GNR.....and I always get lumbered with photographing the finish line
                  Seen 1 - seen \'em all, really. Just means working Sunday - early start - lots of hanging around - fighting for postiin - getting stuck in all the traffic when trying to get home - and NOT getting overtime for it

Comment

\".....been expecting you sometime this week...\"

Sorry about that, Rob.......best laid plans, etc !!

Check ya e-mails, Rob

Comment

Got ya email Tony, many thanks for keeping me in the picture

I would normally fish north of that area and head south to approximately there, but this time we are having a bash at an area well south of that and gonna try and cover as much ground as possible, moving north as this seems to be rarely if ever fished as it\'s a trek :P

Here\'s hoping our keed has some beginners luck and we hit the bigguns
                      www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

AGAIN There\'s the GNR.....and I always get lumbered with photographing the finish line
                        Seen 1 - seen \'em all, really. Just means working Sunday - early start - lots of hanging around - fighting for postiin - getting stuck in all the traffic when trying to get home - and NOT getting overtime for it

Just say NO,you are busy that weekend,well you\'ll have to wait until next year now
                        Cheers Alan...

Comment

There\'s the GNR
                          could be worse lol they could ask you to run it and get some action shots lmao

no rush re the e-mail tony it aint going anywhere
                          cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

Working...
                          X