England v Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England v Scotland

Well Lynn and I have had a full and frank discussion and we have decided to record the game, go out to a local pub(that doesn't have a TV) and try to forget the game is on. We will only watch it back if Scotland win.

So will we be spending tomorrow night in front of the telly with huge smiles on our kissers or drowning our sorrows listening to music?

Answers please.
    Last edited by kayos; 23-02-2018, 07:22 PM.
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Originally posted by kayos View Post
    Well Lynn and I have had a full and frank discussion and we have decided to record the game, go out to a local pub(that doesn't have a TV) and try to forget the game is on. We will only watch it back if Scotland win.

So will we be spending tomorrow night in front of the telly with huge smiles on our kissers or drowning our sorrows listening to music?

Answers please.
    well if Scotland win will be a bit of an anti climax watching the game when you know the score, go on watch it live
    Alan

Comment

I think England will win, but Scotland won't just lye down and give it to us. Think you should watch the game. Think it will be a cracker.

Comment

Well Lynn and I came home from the pub and are watching through our fingers. Can we just call half time full time please?

Comment

England ran off park first half players need to learn the rules best team won by a mile Russel turned up today hoped you enjoyed it Dave and Lynn
          Alan

Comment

Yaaaaaasss!!!!

Comment

Yaaaaaasss!!!!
              Is that a yes
              Alan

Comment

It's a YAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!

Comment

You keep calling me Dave - my name is Mark!!!

Comment

I'm Davey, well done Scotland, they wanted it more, bullied and pushed us. Scotland deserved it.

Comment

You keep calling me Dave - my name is Mark!!!
                      Sorry Mark not the first time you have reminded me do you think I could be a bit marked Naaaaa
                      Alan

Comment

Considering Scotland's front row has been decimated by injury they did not take a backward step in the scrum all day - I guess England flying over the Georgian forwards to train with didn't work!

Russell was at his mercurial best and Huw Jones wonderful. Scotland smashed England at the breakdown and made the England forwards look ponderous. We had a couple of decisions go our way in the 2nd half (both correct by the way) and we butchered a 3 man overlap when Horne messed up a simple pass that could have humiliated England with a bonus point win.

Dare I say it - England looked a bit complacent.

What a two game turnaround by the Scots after the debacle in Cardiff!
                        Last edited by kayos; 25-02-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

couldn't agree more Mark England beaten in every department, England looked, as they have in their previous games, disjointed no one on field who could bring players into game time for a complete overhaul Cipriani at fly half for a start, speedy flanker and straight runners in centres
                          Alan

Comment

Working...
                          X