Shampan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shampan

was taken for a meal at the Shampan Indian restaurant on Whitley Road this evening, best Indian restaurant I have been to and I have been to a few, could tell the food was quality as the place was packed with people waiting, best to book as we did, other restaurants close by half full, and the staff where exceptional
    Alan

will give that a look Alan, must admit the Panahar in Newsham, Blyth takes some beeting.

Comment

Heard great reports about it Alan. There are loads of really really good food establishments around Whitley bay and tynemouth at the minute... Hinnies and Turknaz down on the promenade are a couple of my faves along with Riley's at King eddies
      "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
      PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliogeordio View Post
        Heard great reports about it Alan. There are loads of really really good food establishments around Whitley bay and tynemouth at the minute... Hinnies and Turknaz down on the promenade are a couple of my faves along with Riley's at King eddies
        been to the Gul Shan in Tynemouth a few times thought you wouldn't get any better but Shampan just edges it, off to Nudo's in town tomorrow
        Alan

Comment

bag of chips from bills
          consett warlord retired

Comment

Shampan is great but it's a shame that the Kismet has gone downhill. Dabbawal in Jesmond is another favourite, if you can find it.

I was in Bill's chippy last week which is as good as always, you need to get there early as they shut at 18:30 or earlier on some days, until the end of winter.

Comment

Waterfront for me for fish and chips only problem is you get too much
              Alan

Comment

I tend to vist the kismet when I go down there in the caravan weeks hol each year meals have always been canny from there
                consett warlord retired

Comment

Working...
                X