Scotland V Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland V Italy

what a cracking game and a great advert for the game as well, well done Scotland did you enjoy it Mark
    Alan

No I didn't Alan, Lynn and I screamed at the TV for the full 80 minutes. Italy played really well, we were pretty rubbish until the last 15 minutes, when Italy ran out of puff, but we should have been dead and buried by then.

I give Scotland credit though for pulling it out of the fire - 2 years ago they would have folded, so improvements have certainly been made and it was a cracking game for the neutral.

England..........................well what can I say? They lost three and should have lost to Wales, worrying times if you're English.

Congratulations to the Irish and I will happily take 3rd in the table - better than 5th eh!
    Last edited by kayos; 18-03-2018, 08:29 AM.
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
      No I didn't Alan, Lynn and I screamed at the TV for the full 80 minutes. Italy played really well, we were pretty rubbish until the last 15 minutes, when Italy ran out of puff, but we should have been dead and buried by then.

I give Scotland credit though for pulling it out of the fire - 2 years ago they would have folded, so improvements have certainly been made and it was a cracking game for the neutral.

England..........................well what can I say?

Congratulations to the Irish and I will happily take 3rd in the table - better than 5th eh!
      couldn't agree more
      Alan

Comment

Working...
      X