Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Bri_k

welcome to the Mad Hoose bri

try not to be to contrroversial - as me (BriH ) ,Bribones and brian , might get it in the neck from the Big Chief TC

welcome brik as brh said welcome to the mad house.
    Alan

Comment

i suppose another Bri is better than another dave lol theres a few of them as well
      cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

Cheers lads, working my way through a lot of reading on here and only just found this Should have registered another name theres a few Bri\'s about, lol.

I dunno how long it is since ive been on, i remember.....sless, les, purglas pete, Mr Charlton of course, ant, jaybee.

Like i said in another thread ive been off the sea angling for a bit, i was told when i was a junior and ate, slept and drank fishing that one day, i quote.......\' you\'l get fanny struck and leave the fishing but you\'l always come back to it\'

lol at the time i remember thinking leave fishing for women NEVER anyway he was right,lol.

I did a fair bit of fly fishing early on this year, had 207 trout i think it was in two months, 29 in one day but sickened myself with that. Managed my first double figure trout though, well 3 in one day and another the week after.

Have had one outing sea fishing so far, sea was calm so i went flattie bashing. had 2 turbot up to about three quarters of a pound and five flounders biggest about a pound and a half. was gonna fish the newbiggin open tomorrow but bottled out,lol.

Cheers for the welcome, Bri.

Comment

Working...
        X