Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock School.

Was gonna post this ages ago but lol.

Don\'t usually watch things like this but listened to Gene Symonds on Steve Wright in the afternoon and was intrigued.
    Well impressed with this guy, can,t wait till next week.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

can you believe he picked the only NONE singer as lead, more a attitude thing i think........
    dam.missed again

Comment

One of my favorite bands,Kiss,alot of people hate them as they were and still are OTT but you cant knock them for there success,Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are true gentlemen,Gene Simmons is Tea Total and drug free and always has been,he\'s not the best looker in the world but he\'s had plenty
      I think the young\'un that got picked to sing will be a success,
      Cheers Alan...

Comment

eddie he explained this afternoon that that was the ONLY reason he picked him mate.
        He also said that\" Rock School is already commissioned for a second series and I am hoping it is going to be an all-girls Catholic school. They really need some loosening up and I am just the guy to do it\".
        Lmao, I was very impressed when listening to him. Bright as a silver button.

Jim.

Comment

I used to really like kiss, till I saw them at the city hall 1984 - very disssapointed, and bon jovi who were supporting them weren\'t much better!

there\'s still some cracking tunes in their back catalogue though

as for the lad they chose as singer - what a star!

be a hoot if his balls drop and his voice breaks by week 4 and he ends up sounding like lemmy!
          ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

got to agree Mark I do prefer there early stuff
            Cheers Alan...

Comment

Got to be honest here, never been a really big fan of Kiss although I like one or two of there songs. Bon Jovi have always just been there as far as I am concerned, nowt special.
              As you say Mark that kid is a star even speaks elvish lmao.

Not sure if Lemmy would know how to handle that one mate.

Jim.

Comment

The opening line tonight. \" My name is Gene Symonds and I wear more make up and high heels than your Mama \" Class.

Jim.

[Edited on 7/10/2005 by willywetegg]

Comment

Am I missing something by not having heard ANYTHING by Kiss ?

Comment

No Tony you have not....trust me.....

Clare

yes it is her.

Comment

Hmmmmm Thought as much.

Comment

As I said earlier, never been a big fan of there\'s but Symonds is a bright guy. It doesn\'t really come over on here but when you hear him talking seriously it is worth listening to.

Jim.

Comment

Hey man ,Kiss have their place in the big scheme of rock ,yes they\'re cheesy ,glammy and O.T.T. but they\'ve had so many albums and huge worldwide following .Not my cup of tea mind but they have had a couple of decent tracks ( having heard a lot of them ). By the way Tony I bet you\'ve not heard much by System of a down either !!
                          You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Spot on Steve......lol.....I\'ve heard as much from them as I have from Kiss \"0\"

Comment

Hey man ,Kiss have their place in the big scheme of rock ,yes they\'re cheesy ,glammy and O.T.T.
                              Think thats why I don\'t like them......

SOAD are fantastic......The latest album is just brilliant with some highly charged political things to say to Mr Dubya Bush.....I strongly advise that people listen to the songs and one off a previous album that they had out called WAR.....
                              Clare

yes it is her.

Comment

Working...
                              X