Apes and tools.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apes and tools.

Did anyone see the female ape feeling her way accross a river using a stick to guage the depth. It was shown on the news tonight.
    They will be sending offensive E-mails next, could have started for all we know lol.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Aye, I seen that, Jim.

Pretty soon they\'ll be doing whatever they wanadoo

hahahahaha

Comment

LMFAO Tony. You could be right there mind, wouldn\'t like to me up with one though.

Jim.

Comment

Only seen the last couple of minutes of the item, Jim.
        Where was the river?........wasn\'t in Stanley, was it?

Comment

Hahahahahahaha not sure mate. At least three of us will know lol.

Check your PMs mate.

Jim.

Comment

I wana know as well Jim
            Cheers Alan...

Comment

Hope they learn to use them against the t*ssers who shoot them
              Davy

Comment

Jim - i read the topic and just for a minute ,thought it was a follow up to your \" S/land Disaster appeal \" post earlier LMCO :P :P :P

But joking aside ,would love to see a story of them turning the tables on the hunters, Davyred - how good would that be

Comment

Hahahahaha lmao Brian nice one.

I remember the first time I watched Gorrillas in the mist about Dian Fossey, I had always found them facinating but that was incredible. She eventually gave her life for them. Can\'t understand how someone can shoot such a beautifu,l intelligent vulnerable animal and still sleep at night. Dian Fossay tried to get it all stopped and ended up being murdered in her research station. Another unsolved murder, maybe if she had been a bit more well known they might have tried to find the killers.

Jim.

Comment

ive read a bit about gorillas and they reckon you would never want to meet up with one

might start keeping a banana in me tackle box just in case
                    cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

For gorillas, read Tigers, dolphins etc etc.

How anyone can even think about shooting a Tiger is beyond me.

You\'re right Bri about the Gorillas though, would be great if they fought back. But knowing this day and age, someone would say that they shouldn\'t be killing humans, and go in and wipe them out
                      Davy

Comment

Clever apes,house of lords have some competation at last.
                        THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

No competiton one lots uses their brains and that has been proved it was filmed
                          Alan

Comment

And there was me thinking you were just pleased to see me Bribones lmao.

Jim.

Comment

I knew that Linford carried a banana in his lunchbox but never realised it was to protect him from Gorillas
                              www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X