Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• england

Absolute dros

most internationals are crap,cant see them winning the World Cup if they get through,overpaid and underworked
    Cheers Alan...

Comment

What a parcel ...
      You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

A bunch of vegetables led by a swede !

I wish I could understand what his tactics are supposed to be.

I suppose if Rooney had been eligible he would have played left back today.

WE NEED AN ENGLISH MANAGER.

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Comment

Never a truer word spoken Tony.
          You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Big Sam or Curbishley spring to mind,need some fresh faces in instead of the old School hanging in there,I think he\'ll be away after the World Cup anyway,it will cost the FA too much to pay him off
            Cheers Alan...

Comment

agree with everythin said above .... however ...
              NO WAY should that have been a sending off or a yellow card ........
              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
              ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

totally agree Norman,dunno if they have time to appeal before the next game
                Cheers Alan...

Comment

WE NEED AN ENGLISH MANAGER.
                  what difference would that make??

think turnip head, or hoddle or well any of em since bobby robson

all it needed was a chorus of \'we\'re sh it and we know we are, we\'re sh it etctec\"
                  ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                  Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Agreed with new manager needed bring on stuey pearce lol not proven YET but they will either play well or he will beat fook out of them ...referees should be sacked for decisions like that !!!

Comment

lol @ Mark brought a few bad memories back there mate,
                      Pearce might be in with a shout by the time the job comes up
                      Cheers Alan...

Comment

Went 2 the shop 2 stock up on tins for the game and was told I\'d missed the whole match. I thought England were on in the evening Apparently I havn\'t missed much and still bought the tins anyway
                        Regards, Graham

Comment

I cant see any of the home nations teams improving whilst theres so many foreign nationals playing in the UK,England will go the same way as Scotland over the next few years,Scotland were never world beaters but they were always there or there abouts during qualifing competitions
                          Cheers Alan...

Comment

DB should never have been booked,it should of been immelbergerergereger,or worreva.best diver since David Ginola.

Comment

the media and to a point the fans of the english national team have got to be some of the most fair weather supporters there are. Stuff the germans and sven is our saviour, loose a couple and have a couple of mediocre performances and everyone wants his blood. Apply the same to the premiership and managers would be moving every month or 2.

Suprises me that anyone would ever want the job in the first place talk about poisoned chalice

two many over-rated, over paid prima donnas. What england needs is someone of the brain clough mould, who will stick 2 fingers up at the press, kick the players up the arse and tell em you do it my way or **** off

but as it stands, we\'ll make it to the finals, get beat in the first game, win the next 2, the whole country will be screaming that we are going to win, just get through the quarters then get beat by the germans in the semis, probably on penalties

In the semis, rooney will have gotten his second booking and be ruled out anyway, probably having being told he has to wear a paper bag on his head cos he\'s frightening the crowds

ferdinand will test positive for banned substances and sven will be caught shagging the ref\'s wife at half time

the media will blame beckams penalty miss on the glare from posh\'s lip gloss and the fans will all get seve shades of **** kicked out of them by the german stormtroopers that have been drafted in and then all banged up in spandau with ouji board to talk to rudolph hess with

Charlie: Its working well, but its all gone!
                              ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                              Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X