Good and bad days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good and bad days.

Today could have been worse. Had a drive down to that auction this morning for a mooch about, decided it wasn\'t worth hanging about for about 4 or 5 hours for what I wanted so had a drive round and caught something to eat.
    Came back home an was busy making some nice soup, all fresh ingrediants, has a taste and thought that it needed a wee bit seasoning so proceeded to put in some pepper. Just tipped the container up a wee bit and a load went in Swmbo does not like too much pepper.
    B*ll*cks I thought. Then the phone went, it was John asking if I fancied fishing tonight. He has sorted the bait out so saving me a trip, ah things are looking up I thought.
    Walked back into the kitchen and slipped on some water, where did that come from I thought. Double B*ll*cks I have only defrosted two freezers full of food. Been switched off for two days.
    Never mind I had some Runnydown and Mussel in the bottom and it is nicely defrosted for tonight lol.
    Anyone fancy picking our lass up for me about 16:30 lmao. I will go up early so that I can pick the flowers up on the way squeak squeak.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Really do hope you have better luck tonight Jim Or is that Joanah? LOL

[Edited on 13/10/2005 by John]
    http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/nerhs/p.jpg

Comment

OI it\'s spelt Jonah pal. Got enough problems without you misspelling me name lol.

Are fresh testicles any good for bait. Weren\'t a bad size but a bit of shrinkage due to fear lmao.

Jim.

Comment

i think you waqnt to gaan and pick your coffin
        hahaha

just aswell there wasnt any crab ib the freezer

sless

Comment

Graham I forgot, there is mate.

Jim.

Comment

soups knackered,freezers knackered , jim knackered unlucky mate.

Comment

sounds like a perfectly normal day to me
              Alan

Comment

Jim, I wouldn\'t go anywhere too risky tonight, m8......lol....sounds like you\'ve hit an \"ooopps patch\"

Comment

Well I knew she wouldn\'t like the soup, but the testicles are still attatched and back to normal.
                  Will take some soup for John tonight so if you see flames around Rocky Island you know who it is lol.

Jim.

Comment

As one or two know I have just got a late booking for Turkey next week, thinking of cancelling in case of bird flue now lol.

Jim.

Comment

Did you get the late booking CHEEP Jim .
                      I\'ll bet you was spitting feathers earlier lol.
                      You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Lol Steve, I just wish it was tonight we were flying instead of next week mate.

Tony the only mishap tonight was a wet foot. I found the hole in my boot
                        Must have sliced it on a sharp rock as there is a gash about an inch long.

Jim.

Comment

Not long now Jim ,if you get a chance try the Bonjour restaurant in Icmeler ...quality mate

Comment

:P WON\'T be trying a large Malt though lmao.

Jim.

Comment

lol not the same place I\'m glad to tell ya

Comment

Working...
                              X