Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearside Ripper

Let\'s hope it\'s him.

A couple of days ago I was about to attempt a \"Hello George.......\" impersonation to a mate, I had my reasons, but didn\'t anyway. Yesterday I was driving my mam back from Durham station and heard the first words of a news release and immediately thought they\'ve got the Wearside Ripper, they\'d only said a man has been arrested in Sunderland and I knew.

A number of people have sworn to track this dispicable creature down. A lad from the Sunderland Echo and some ex and serving policemen. Well done lads and lasses. Only a few months ago it was announced the tape and letters had \"gone missing\" now he may have been collared.
    "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
    Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Ell you might know him - he isnt guilty yet

[Edited on 19/10/2005 by BriH]

Comment

Aye 13 (?) women dead a few that could have been saved, the man responsible cast a blight on the whole of our region, certain parts of Sunderland in particular in addition to West Yorkshire. Intensified the fear women felt walking the streets has a lasting effect on the freedom we allow our children and you come up with that. I\'d love to see the edit.

here\'s my edit ..........you prove yet again what a complete cock you are

[Edited on 19/10/2005 by Charlie_Thompson]

Comment

Ell you really need to Chill - i dont deny the fact that some macum piece of sh*t cost the lives of them girls ,when Sutcliffe had been arrested THREE times earlier

WHAT i said was - the bloke they have arrested MIGHT NOT BE GUILTY - ie it might not be the right bloke - and you might know him

Still pleased to see that your at your civel best

Comment

i dont deny the fact that some macum piece of sh*t cost the lives of them girls
          the bloke they have arrested MIGHT NOT BE GUILTY
          What\'s the matter with you? **** off right now

Comment

Put your fingers down your throat, vomit up the couple of bottles of brown beer you\'ve swallowed and post an apology.

Comment

Someone who goes on the unofficial Barnsley FC website knows the guy who\'s come up with the new forensic information that\'s got him - and it doesn\'t rely on the stuff that\'s \'been misplaced\'. He can\'t disclose what it is though because it\'s an ongoing investigation.

Perverting the course of justice is what he\'s been arrested with, but I\'d have him charged with manslaughter personally as his actions did help lead to 3 deaths.

Just hope they\'ve got the right man and he gets what\'s coming to him.

Comment

new DNA profiling apparently .....For the sake of our law enforcement people on the ground I dearly hope the person responsible has nowt to do with the police. If that is the case then many questions will be asked.

Comment

\" Quote \" A number of people have sworn to track this dispicable creature down. \"Quote\"

Still dont know what i have done wrong here - i am agreeing with you - \" certain parts of Sunderland would have been blighted \"

i remember the torso in the tank down at Vidor in Shields

and guess what -- the bloke who did time for that murder was TOTALLY INNOCENT

its not uncommon to get the wrong guy Ell

the police are looking to close this and may have the wrong bloke

Comment

Ell you really need to Chill - i dont deny the fact that some macum piece of sh*t cost the lives of them girls ,when Sutcliffe had been arrested THREE times earlier

WHAT i said was - the bloke they have arrested MIGHT NOT BE GUILTY - ie it might not be the right bloke - and you might know him

Still pleased to see that your at your civel best

Whatever .............

Comment

the police are looking to close this and may have the wrong bloke
                      When did I ever say they had the right one, I hope they have. If not look elsewhere.

[Edited on 19/10/2005 by Charlie_Thompson]

Comment

well you\'s two have made me laff
                        goodneet godbless

sless

Comment

Hey the truth about some of your big time charlie First Team Rapists might come out some time as well hu?

Comment

Ell you might know him - he isnt guilty yet

[Edited on 19/10/2005 by BriH]
                            Ell the edit wasnt anything of worth - it was a tongue in cheek comment on how this character wouldnt be home for the weekend - and my mate would have bought his ticket for the Sunderland end - that was all

But thought better of it - but hey you asked what i edited so heres your answer.

Comment

I grew up in bradford, one of the women (barbara leach) was found behind my school. The paranoia at the time was like nothing before or since. My dad was even hauled in, as some one rang mr plod as he had a \'geordie\' accent (northumberland actually), nice thing to have to live down at school. lots of other people were similarly hauled in because of the tape

after an invesigation this long I\'d be very suprised if the Prima Facae evidence they\'ve given the cps isn\'t **** hot. not certain but I think 15 years is the max tariff for perverting the course of justice, and I\'d guess they\'d have to give him that.

Unless he coughs up, i reckon its gonna be a long trial, and is gonna severely test the system.
                              ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                              Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X