X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cipriani

Jones couldn't ignore him anymore he is in the England squad to tour SA
    Alan

Excellent inclusion. Hope he gets a good run out & Jones will realise what he has been missing.
    I will only be out for a couple of hours pet.

Comment

that is the worry that he doesn't get a decent chance to shine
      Alan

Comment

Jones must look in at NESA Alan, cos you've been on about him for a long time now, let's hope he does well and takes his chance to impress.

Comment

He spent years as a turnstile in defence. Only this year he seems to have added a bit of grit to his game and now the selection comes.... I don't think it's a coincidence. He's always had talent in attack and now can add a little stability defensively. The problem is I don't think Eddie will give him a fair run. He's already been 'warning' him in the media. I certainly think he offers more offensively and defensively than Ford!
          "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
          PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Ford has shown many times even at club level that when the going gets tough he disappears, as for Jones warning Cipriani about his behaviour, Manu Tulangi jumps off a cross channel ferry plus other misdemeanours and gets away with it, and Hartley sent off too many times and twice for the cardinal sin of biting, picked as captain, you are right Cipriani might not get a fair crack, but think if he doesn't things might be said
            Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
              Ford has shown many times even at club level that when the going gets tough he disappears, as for Jones warning Cipriani about his behaviour, Manu Tulangi jumps off a cross channel ferry plus other misdemeanours and gets away with it, and Hartley sent off too many times and twice for the cardinal sin of biting, picked as captain, you are right Cipriani might not get a fair crack, but think if he doesn't things might be said
              I agree with the double standards Alan. Think he has been hung out to dry unlike tuilagi, Hartley and Danny care (drink drive etc).

I think he is better now than he ever was but I do t see him getting the chance to show it. Agree with ford as well.... Too lightweight and he does go missing. He is so often overshadowed by Farrell you can forget he is there sometimes...

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Think Ford hides behind Farrell when the going gets tough
                Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
                  Think Ford hides behind Farrell when the going gets tough
                  Defiantly. That's exactly why he shouldn't be here. I want a 10 who willow this hand up when things get tough.... If only Farrell had a good running game he would be ideal.

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Think Cipriani at fly half and Farrell at inside centre will work well
                    Alan

Comment

Working...
                    X