England take a shellacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England take a shellacking

Under strength or not, England were humiliated by a bunch of guys thrown together in a week!

For the neutral it was a wonderful game of rugby.
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Originally posted by kayos View Post
    Under strength or not, England were humiliated by a bunch of guys thrown together in a week!

For the neutral it was a wonderful game of rugby.
    Excellent spectacle Mark. That was also an England team thrown together as well though mate with a sprinkling of experience through the team.

I would have Ashton in the England squad and I think he showed what we are missing! The main difference though were that Fijian centre and Tuavosi on the wing.... Absolute beasts. The only real English players who put their hands up were Daley and Francis.

I'm glad Cipriani got a decent run out as well. Not up to speed but well worth keeping him around the environment. Mike Browns days are hopefully numbered
    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
    PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliogeordio View Post
      Excellent spectacle Mark. That was also an England team thrown together as well though mate with a sprinkling of experience through the team.

I would have Ashton in the England squad and I think he showed what we are missing! The main difference though were that Fijian centre and Tuavosi on the wing.... Absolute beasts. The only real English players who put their hands up were Daley and Francis.

I'm glad Cipriani got a decent run out as well. Not up to speed but well worth keeping him around the environment. Mike Browns days are hopefully numbered
      agree entirely England should still of been able to play as a team but they couldn't Brian Moore summed it up superbly at the end of the match. Ashton should of never been left out of the England team, even though England where on the back foot which any player would find it hard to show his class but Cipriani made two tries, he has got to be kept in. Have to put my hand up and say Ford had a decent game, but those Fijians WOW
      Alan

Comment

Working...
      X