Clocks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clocks.

Don\'t forget to change your clocks tonight. I seem to remember some good tales from people last year lol.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

will have mine changed jim but i wont really benifit from the extra hr to much as im up early to go digging but the seas away so looks good for tomorrow
    did you have a good holiday m8.

Comment

I\'m up at 4.30 but I\'ll still be able to watch MOTD cos of the hour.4-1 yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

which game though
        Cheers Alan...

Comment

I\'m ok, got p*ssed last week and changed them then by mistake :P
          Davy

Comment

Lets just say I\'m not a Portsmouth fan.

Comment

excellent result for you\'s,think yous have hoyed a spanner in the works
              Cheers Alan...

Comment

Nice one Davy mate, nowt like planning ahead lmao.

Aye it was canny Gordon the hotel was crap though but I wouldn\'t let a little thing like that spoil things mate. Thanks again for your letter mate it looks good, havn\'t had time to try them yet though. Will let you know how I get on.

Jim.

Comment

Don\'t forget to change the time settings in your profile, either (those who previously changed them to BST).

Go to:
                  profile > options > time offset > 0 > edit profile

Back to good ol\' GMT.......driving to work in the dark in the mornings and driving home from work in the dark at tea-time

[Edited on 30/10/2005 by TC]

Comment

Didn\'t change mine lol. Just looked at the time on here and then at me watch and was wondering why it was still wrong. Havn\'t changed me watch lmfao. I think I will do it right NOW.

Jim.

Comment

alanf,yeah I think we did,also the arse\'s chances as well.We\'ll just have to beat chelski then we have the clean sweep of champions league teams this year.Draw with Liverpool ,beat Everton manure and the arse.

Comment

lol sounds easy when you say it fast,best of luck,the league is all over the place this year,well apart from Chelsea,makes a nice change,the Scottish Premier League is the same.
                        Cheers Alan...

Comment

Working...
                        X