STATS: MONTHLY ROUND-UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STATS: MONTHLY ROUND-UP

Well.....October has been a bumper month as far as new members goes.

I realise that the huge rise in the membership figures is largely down to the \"log-in only\" access which came about on 20th October. BUT...even taking that into account, it was already a bumper membership month before then.

Prior to the mandatory log-in, we had 27 new members join NESA in October. That\'s a substantial number in itself.

Since the 20th, we\'ve seen a staggering 101 new memberships.

This brings the total tally of new members joining NESA in October to 128 !!

Consequently, the huge rise in the membership has resulted in the %age of members posting dropping - but NOT as much as you\'d expect.

Prior to October, the %age of members posting was pretty constant at around 68 - 70%. The figure has now dropped slightly to 63%.

I\'m still VERY pleased about THAT figure......with a total membership now of 751, a figure of 63% being active posters is still VERY healthy.

FOR THE NEW MEMBERS:-
    I know there are some who I\'ve just not had a chance to say \"welcome\" to, but I\'ll take this opprtunity to say a mass \"WELCOME TO NESA\".
    I hope that those of you who haven\'t yet posted will do so at some stage. No reason why not - the 1st bit has been done - you\'ve joined......why not get in on the chat.....I\'m sure you\'ll enjoy it.

Aye well said Tony. I was looking through the stats earlier tonight and saw that we had acquired another 100 members since I went on holiday. Good job I went for just a week lol.

I would also like to say welcome to NESA to all of the members that have joined in this time and also encourage them to join in the chat as I am sure you will have as much to offer on here as all of our regular posters, enjoy.

Jim.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Working...
    X