sOUTH aFRICA v England round 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sOUTH aFRICA v England round 3

absolute disgrace Cipriani not even in the match squad, think Jones is trying to prove that the team that has lost the last two games can win, hope he is right for his sake, if not head is on the block, for me it is anyway

seems i could be a bit premature, apparently team not being selected until 11.45am today so where one paper got team from for their online pages I don't know
    Last edited by Charlton; 21-06-2018, 07:19 AM.
    Alan

Cipriani in
    Alan

Comment

Aye you got your wish Alan, although the reason Jones gave for picking him is risible! Will it make a difference though?

On the plus side - Scotland have named a team for the match against Argentina - and I actually recognise some names!
      2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
        Aye you got your wish Alan, although the reason Jones gave for picking him is risible! Will it make a difference though?

On the plus side - Scotland have named a team for the match against Argentina - and I actually recognise some names!
        yes I think it will make a difference in the way the game is played, a fly half that will actually move from the spot and try and get other players involved. Also Farrell might be a great player but how often does he put his outside centre away, think Cipriani, Slade and May will work well together, Pity he didn't take the gamble of playing Robson at scrum half, he plays a bit like the SA scrum half.

Scotland are certainly going through a transition period, hope they win
        Last edited by Charlton; 22-06-2018, 07:38 AM.
        Alan

Comment

Working...
        X