parkinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parkinson

just watched the eurythmics on parky and annie lennox was fantastic charlotte church on as well just no comparison was never a eurythmics fan ..must be gettin old lol

Not a fan of them but she\'s a class singer and still looks fine,she\'ll be knocking on a bit now
    Cheers Alan...

Comment

thought she was canny on live 8 as well

Comment

Annie Lennox has a fantastic voice. The Eurithmics were not one of my favourite acts but she is class.

Jim.
        Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

like alan says she has to be getting on a bit but vocally there\'s not many female vocalists around today that come close

Comment

\".......she\'ll be knocking on a bit now\"

Born Christmas Day, 1954 .......waddyamean \"knocking on a bit\"......lol

Comment

Still 5 years older than me and you Tony
              http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/nerhs/p.jpg

Comment

i still would
                Cheers Alan...

Comment

True, John......but we\'re only young - we\'re not gonna be \"knocking on a bit\" in 5 years are we......lol

Oh and Alan.......me too.....hahahahaha

Comment

I can remeber her in a band called The Tourists and she used to swing the michrophone around her head by the cord. I think that would be about 25 years ago... she\'s still got a fantastic voice and before anyone asks yes..me too!
                    Regards, Graham

Comment

well, there`s a signifigant step backward in technology . . . . Annie Lennox, Roger Daltry etc etc.. . . . . . all used to swing the mike as part of the act ...... (I remember it well - Live) but thats a no no today LOL they`d loose the mics in the crowd now . . . . . they`re all radio with no wire to attach bring on back the oldies . . .

ps .... so would I
                      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

When I sing live Norman I use a radio mike but with a piece of anchor chain attached to it. I know if I had a grinder I could free myself and go of on one, but feel somehow reasurred by the fact that I can\'t.

Yours,
                        Mr/Mrs Robbie Williams (BAFTA, GAY)
                        "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
                        Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

Does the anchor chain not restrict the swing radius charlie? maybe you should move up to carbon fibre technology, same feel - less weight?
                          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Good point Norman, I\'ll get my people on it.

Comment

They\'ve suggested \"Razor Wire\" I\'m far too busy wrestling naked with myself to understand, please advise

Robbie

I\'m pretending to be Robbie Williams, can you see the join?

Comment

Working...
                              X