back in time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back in time?

i was lining a coffin while listening to a new cd that came trough the post today and got thinking to myself. if you could go back in time what five music artists or artist would i have liked to see live that i hadn\'t allready seen. mine would be, 1st being the one top of the bill.

original lynyrd skynyrd
    original black sabbath
    the sex pistols
    alex harvey
    the skids

strange choice i know but apart from the top two which i have seen but not the original line up the three others i would have loved to have seen live.

this has nowt to do with the list but wor lass who is a few years older than me (10) was on stage with alex harvey at the city hall back in 1976. she got on stage and climbed the net then sprayed vambo rules on the back drop. she has been hunting for ages now for any photos from that gig. i would love to get her one for xmas especially with her up the rope ladder.

cheers
    mark

must have fell on def lugs this one lol def from all the rock music

Comment

that alec harveys a talented bloke into everything

Comment

which one paul ? poor old alex harvey is a bit dead now lol. alec harveys? i am confused now

cheers
        mark

Comment

he is a well known northeast fisher bloke but if he can play a good tune go fishing and be dead all in one go then ..what a bloke lol

Comment

ha, ha, ah,ha

cheers
            mark

Comment

Working...
            X