Seen These AC ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen These AC ?

http://www.francisfrith.com/pageloader.asp?page=/search/photos/viewphotos.asp&townid=C283&cid=10&start=1

brilliant pics david my family come from cullercoats the family name is brunton and were fisherman and lifeboat men. i like to see old pics of what they would have seen.
    Please donate to the R.N.L.I. by donating on my website www.justgiving.com/craigts

Comment

i love looking at old photo\'s like that

sless

Comment

Or this - can\'t recognise all of these

http://www.francisfrith.com/pageloader.asp?page=/shop/prints/printselector.asp&neg=AF40682TR&townid=C283&collec tionid=50&start=1&isbn=&action=navnextphoto&keywor ds=

Comment

Looked again - I think some of the second bunch are The Crescent at Sharpness, looking from Tynemouth Station area. Any other ideas?

Comment

Craig have pm\'d your dad again. If no good get him to pm me.

Comment

think pic 11 of the second lot is of the private road in tynmouth because if you look at the top left of the pic there is a light house type building and that is still there.
              Please donate to the R.N.L.I. by donating on my website www.justgiving.com/craigts

Comment

think he got it he said he had had one we new robin because he used to go to my aunts on links road for a cup of tea. my dad grew up in whitley bay and our family come from cullercoats david.my mam also said she knows your mam because we lived in debdon gardens heaton and she used to talk to her when she took the dog for a walk.

Comment

PM me some details Craig and I\'ll see if we can meet up when I come up. My mam is amazed with the power of the internet so let\'s give her something to be amazed about.

Comment

will do david.

Comment

brilliant photo\'s
                      i typed my post code in and it shopwed loads of old photo\'s of south shields

sless

Comment

Most of the second lot are of Tynemouth, just out of interest there is an offer in the Daily Mail, collect the tokens and get a Frith picture of your chosen location free. I will be getting Cullercoats.
                        Craig just out of interest do you know my sons Mark (Charlie) and Paul.
                        Alan

Comment

Used to play rugby with Charlie at Percy Park.

Can you tell him i\'m asking after him please Alan.

Adam
                          Adam

Comment

No Alan sory im not from whitley bay im from heaton my dad and family are from whitley bay and cullercoats.

Comment

craigyboy, just the name Brunton rang a few bells (warning ones prodably) Cheers daisy i wll, with a name like daisy who else would you play for. North Shields rulkes. Cheers Adam
                              Alan

Comment

Working...
                              X