Footie again :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footie again :)

Well glad the prem is back hate the breaks but it was worth it this time.

Newcastle 2-0 defeat from Chelsea

Sunderland 1-0 win over Aston Villa

Bora 1-1 draw with Fulham

2-0 defeat from Chealsea looking good Richy. Can you please PM me your predictied winning numbers for tonights Lotto.

[Edited on 19/11/2005 by Oblickta]
    Regards, Graham

Comment

lol well i will save you the £1 i got 2 wrong lol 3-0 defeat in the end and Sunderland last looked getting beat 3-1.Really thought Sunderland could have got 3 points from this one if just for the fans, my mates goto most of the matches and you gota feel for the ones that turn up every week and dont see any points in the bag.

Comment

Doomed richy, doomed.
        Davy

Comment

Still more chance of winning the lottery than S/land winning a match! At least they got a goal
          Regards, Graham

Comment

Yer its not looking good like for you\'s, its a shame because the best match in the last 2 years was the 3-2 match between town n sunderland, the footie was not that good but the build up and everything that went with the match was fantastic.

My mates are 50/50 newcastle and sunderland fans so the banta is great, its things like that that make me say from the heart that i want sunderland to stay up..derby matches rule

Comment

Just Spoke to our Kids Bloke -Season ticket holder for S/land - after todays game he asked at the bookies for a price on beating thier own record for least points - after a couple of phone calls to Ladbrokes Head Office - they said 2/1 - didnt exactly fill him with hope - the bookies are not often wrong.

he didnt bother - just bought £20 lucky dips - maybe he will buy murrey out if he wins - then again LOL

Comment

I\'d have given those odds 1 minute after they got promoted.

Comment

Worst thing is for the fans..there is no money for the jan window...no idea how like.

Comment

Doomed richy, doomed.
                    I thought they would struggle but not as bad as this,I was expecting them to win a few matches but after todays game you cannot see it,I dont think sacking McCarthy is the right direction either
                    Cheers Alan...

Comment

No i think its back to being a YOYO again, up and down in one season.

Was hoping for more derby matches for next season....mind you still got half a season left to turn it around.

Comment

You\'re right Alan, sacking McCarthy isn\'t the answer.

Only way forward now is a murray being bought out. On this, theres been a rumour going around for a long time of Niall Quinn getting a consortium together with the two irish blokes who tried to buy Man U out (Magnier was one I think.)

Another interesting piece of news was the story about Reg Vardy possibly getting bought out, with Peter Vardy getting a substantial share of the buyout figure. Peter\'s a lifelong Sunderland fan, so you never know.

Heres hoping.
                        Davy

Comment

I deal with Peter Vardy - he is based at his head office on Doxy park - he might be lifelong fan , but he also comes across to me as Sensible and astute at Business dealings , remember Tim Rice is also a sunderland fan and has a lot more millions than Vardy , give him a ring ,you never know

Comment

lol Bri. I would mate, but he\'ll be out now down his allotment
                            Davy

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X