Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a quick note to introduce myself .....
    ive been a member for 2 months but never posted before,
    been sea angling for 20 years and up untill 2 years ago i always fished from the shore entering most of the local comps (not much luck)and my best fish was a 14 pound cod from private beach 3 years ago. i had been boat fishing a few times and always found this to be a bad experience either sea sick or a poor charter boat out of bridlington(rip off half day mackeral bashing trips) so never really thought of going boat fishing out of the tyne untill a friend introduced me to alan skinner and his boat sarah jfk, after little persuasion i booked a spot on the boat and the rest is history , i now own a lovely new rod and reel (daiwa sl models are by far the best for the wrecks)and go out regular on the boat and have already smashed my personal best fish a number of times the best a 29 lb ling a few months ago alan is a fantastic skipper and has taught me so much since i first met him and he has a great knack of being able to put you onto fish (hes not frightened to move to get results)the crew are handy and helpfull,
    my shore gear has been made redundant now for the last 2 years only coming out for the occasional winter beach session and coupled with the cost of descent bait available , the dwindelling fish stocks it is unlikely to come out more often in the future long live the gentle westerly breeze

cheers BIGCHRIS

a quick hello away out fishing. welcome m8.

cheers
    mark

Comment

Howdo Chris
      Adam

Comment

Hi Chris, i hope i came down to take a photo of your monster
        Alan

Comment

welcome to nesa
          hope you enjoy the trip

sless

Comment

Welcome and enjoy !

bert
            Cheers Bert

Comment

Hello Chris, welcome to NESA mate.

Jim.
              Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Welcome Chris
                You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Welcome Chris.
                  Please donate to the R.N.L.I. by donating on my website www.justgiving.com/craigts

Comment

Hi Chris, welcome to NESA and hope you get plenty more fish like the ones youve had.

Comment

Hi Chris. I love you. I got a SL50SH and I thought it wqs just me. I used to fish with Mr Skinner, family and crew many moons ago. You probably were the man that kept rescuing me when I fall in the sea but dont gaff me coz it really hurts again. I\'m mincing me words again coz my mates girlfriend made me a sheperd pie and I have fresh lasagne in the fridge yhat must be used by 12 12 05. Hello
                      Regards, Graham

Comment

Hello Chris, Welcome

Ali
                        UKCC Level 2 Game Angling Coach

Comment

Welcome
                          "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
                          Tight Lines,
                          jonny mc

Comment

welcome Chris nice introduction
                            Cheers Alan...

Comment

Working...
                            X