NETTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NETTO

1 x 3 litre \"box of 4 bottles of Stowells red (12.5%) red wine = 4 x 75cl bottles of wine. One for today, one for tomorrow, one for sunday and one for monday. Any questions?
    Regards, Graham

Yeah why not do this - why not get enough for- 4 for today ,4 for friday ,4 on sat then back up to the shop BEFORE you run out

or buy 3 x 3ltr Strongbow and mix it all in a beer barrel then decant into bottles

Comment

oh dsear, thoughti was bein secret & cryptic.. **** coz i drank itall. Oopsx butter me all my keyboards are full with beer & hav to dry out soon
      Regards, Graham

Comment

I will get more tonmorroww because it can be easy when hocky (evil dog) can be ignighted and downstairs beds are infested with maggots.

hocky bite me when i gave him frolic sticks so i got chucked outv his houses but his mam fancied me Hocky is a **** & ungratful dog but liokes 2 play rugby with bricklayersand bite human shoulder. Hokry lives in east germany and invites us to invade/occupy his country
        Regards, Graham

Comment

whats black and yellow and full of crap??

netto carrier bag
          ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Working...
          X