Cipriani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cipriani

So Alan, Cipriani's form has not been good enough to warrant a place in the 36 man England training squad, so says Eddie Jones!

Is he having a laugh?

England are doomed!
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Originally posted by kayos View Post
    So Alan, Cipriani's form has not been good enough to warrant a place in the 36 man England training squad, so says Eddie Jones!

Is he having a laugh?

England are doomed!
    He's been very hitting missy Mark. I've watched a few of the Gloucester games and he does something brilliant one minute and something daft the next!

As a consistent performer he probably isn't as good as Farrell or ford. He is certainly more creative though but eddy seems to want the dependable consistency the other two offer.

For my money he is a game changer to bring off the bench. Cipriani is the least of englands worries! Haha
    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
    PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliogeordio View Post
      He's been very hitting missy Mark. I've watched a few of the Gloucester games and he does something brilliant one minute and something daft the next!

As a consistent performer he probably isn't as good as Farrell or ford. He is certainly more creative though but eddy seems to want the dependable consistency the other two offer.

For my money he is a game changer to bring off the bench. Cipriani is the least of englands worries! Haha
      Haha! I thought he has been pretty good Marc. He is creative and England need that. For a year or two England steamrollered most of the opposition, but teams have worked them out now. They are so one dimensional and need a spark of creativity, but Jones doesn't seem to want that.
      2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
        Haha! I thought he has been pretty good Marc. He is creative and England need that. For a year or two England steamrollered most of the opposition, but teams have worked them out now. They are so one dimensional and need a spark of creativity, but Jones doesn't seem to want that.
        He is creative yes but also makes mistakes. That's what Jones doesn't want. Unfortunately it is part of ciprianis game and it's the part Jones doesn't seem willing to accept. It's a shame as the is the most creative 10 we have. I'd personally look at Henry slade at 10. Much better option that ford. It's the English pack that is more unbalanced and needs an overhaul.... If that's not sorted it doesn't really matter who is picked in the backs if they are going backwards!

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Lots of England players make far to many mistakes that have cost them matches Cipriani could well of seen the end of his England chances after his latest indiscretion, I hope not as England need him
          Alan

Comment

think he's had his last chance Alan, shame.

Comment

well if he isn't in the squad after Jones watched him at the weekend it will be a travesty, but you can not condone Cipriani'a behaviour
              Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
                well if he isn't in the squad after Jones watched him at the weekend it will be a travesty, but you can not condone Cipriani'a behaviour
                He should be there as a game changer if we need one most definitely deserves a spot.... But he won't get picked!

Number 8 issue is a bigger problem!

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Well you were right Marc, he didn't get picked!

Player of the month for September does not get picked, yet Ashton, who hasn't played a competitive game this season does??

Jones is an idiot!

Fortunately Gregor Townsend picked everyone who should be there. It's a shame Barclay, Townsend and the elder Gray are injured, but hopefully we will cope.

Comment

three weeks ban, that is rediculous just watched the incident a few times and Cipriani was actually starting to move backwards when the player ran into him, yrllow card at the most, talked to a few people in the know and they all think they have got it in for him
                    Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
                      three weeks ban, that is rediculous just watched the incident a few times and Cipriani was actually starting to move backwards when the player ran into him, yrllow card at the most, talked to a few people in the know and they all think they have got it in for him
                      It didn't look to be deliberate, was barely reckless and if that was me I might expect a yellow at worst. The refs are very clear though and everyone is falling foul of this new law. Sometimes just the mechanics of tackling make contact with the head impossible to avoid (tackled player ducks down into it so thy can transfer more power through the tackle).

The only way to avoid it is to tackle around the boot laces every time!

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

We watched it on the day Marc, no intent whatsoever. As you say he was backing off.

Comment

Working...
                        X