X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not as nice as my t bone ive just had

sless

Comment

boar steak and boars balls tasted good but not much else to eat in romania when it comes to meat, well not in 1984

cheers
      mark

Comment

last advertising agency I worked for did a large amount of greggs and others work, both above the line advertising and below the line point of sale - including the legals on ingredients/nutrition declarations

I\'ve been in their processing plants, they\'re not the worst ones though, put it this way I\'ll never ever ever eat a ready meal ever again from any one - from M&S downwards
        ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Food for thought there Mark ,and I agree with the Greggs heartburn ,although the lass in Greggs at Byker is worth the indigestion YUMMY ,oh sh*t my father in law gets on here lol.
          You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

i worked in a place in durham a few times
            kerry foods

im saying nowt

sless

Comment

We binned them years ago Sless - they coudnt meet our policy on traceability of where they bought or sourced their raw ingriedants - They now supply 3663 who dont care about anything like that they just work on the profit margin.

Comment

Oh good I think we use them at work Bri .....not be visiting the canteen any more .
                You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

a very good friend?? of mine used to work at the bakers oven. geogeous even in her hair net and pinny, jamie lee curtis without the t**s it made buying pies worth while, nearly put on 2 stone lol.

romania food. loads of tripe soup, takeaway dog burgers and sausages, yum, yum and restaraunts had chicken, chicken, chicken wild boar and chaucescu\'s bear steak( specialy bred for him to hunt, nasty man until the miners revolt when they shot him

cheers
                  mark

Comment

Well my unofficial survey seems to have come to an end so i will take this opportunity to conclude.

We all like our pies with no baker inparticular coming out on top.

The butcher shops around the north east are very popular, some people may have never heard of them but are sure to visit if they are ever in the areas.

Tony from Alnwick is a man after my own heart being a pie conosseur.

But no doubt the pie to come out on top is the Hair Pie which is a favourite among many of us.

When i think up another poll i will post it as i have had a good laugh at this one.

Thank you all for taking part.

Adam

[Edited on 2/12/2005 by daiseyduke]
                    Adam

Comment

nice eulogy and fitting end to a pie

cheers
                      mark

Comment

Oh good I think we use them at work Bri .....not be visiting the canteen any more .

Where you at ? - might call in and try to get the business - :P

Comment

all for a bottle of broon and a \"DICKMAN\'S PIE\". Anyone remember?
                          Regards, Graham

Comment

Working...
                          X