Vesta meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vesta meals

thought\'d I relive me childhood and bought a vest meal at the weekend - just tried it - WTF!

well it was exotic when I was seven,
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

I liked the crispy noodles and how they curled up in the frying pan

Comment

Didnt know they still did them - i remember it was a total treat to have a curry at home , used to be on a thursday night when the Professionals was on - it was the only School night that i was allowed to stop up late ( i was 16 LMCO - no i was 8 yrs old) My old man used to take what was left to work the next day to eat cold with his bait - like you said Mark , that was about as exotic as it got in the Seventies - well until the Star of India (first Curry House in Shields , well proper one anyway) started doing Take aways .

Comment

Whhhhho stop mark, are we talking VESTA???? If yhry still make them then i\'m scared like **** man, we have evolved and i dont do pot noodle @ £1.40 a shot but me mam knocked powereded beef stroganoff from N/cle university
        Regards, Graham

Comment

Lol Graham.......Aye \"pot noodle in a box\" - \"BOX NOODLE\"......that\'s what it was.......hahaha.......the days before the invention of the plastic pot !

Comment

\"BOX NOODLE\".....
            PMSL
            Regards, Graham

Comment

Working...
            X