England V South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England V South Africa

haven't seen the second half yet they should of been played off the park in the first half but my son says it was a complete change England from the first half, couldn't belive they won, firs half as I said to my son Sinclair would get stuffed, apart from Wilson none of the forwards made an impact apart from Atoje who seemed to be wanting to be yellow carded. Backs seemed totally lost with nobody having any spark of inventiveness. More opinions after I have seen second half, wife watching Strictly.
    Alan

well watched the second half and what a difference, bulked the pack up to match the South Africans and did a lot of good work in the loose, but could of possibly had a couple of trys if the right option had been taken. Farrell to me was lucky to stay on the field at the end should definately have been a penalty, tackle worse than Ciprianis to me wait and see what the sighting official does
    Alan

Comment

I agree, definite penalty, England got lucky. Boring, boring England for me.
      2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

One way to sum it up, not looking forward to next week
        Last edited by Charlton; 04-11-2018, 10:44 AM.
        Alan

Comment

Farrell very lucky in my opinion
          Alan

Comment

Working...
          X