X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England v New Zealand

Take the bloody points
    Alan

Much much improved performance.... Will give a few teams pause for thought.

That was a good AB team and the young lads did well. The decision at the end was wrong. It's subjective but you could tell by the AB reaction they knew they got away with one.

I'm fairly happy to be honest. Swap shields out and lawes into 6. Vunapola's back and we aren't a million miles away. The whole Farrell ford axis needs binning. Pick one and stick with them. Farrel for me has a massive edge purely on physicality. He doesn't trust Ciprinai so he won't be an option.

It will be Interesting how things develop for the 6N and WC.

Roll on australia!
    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
    PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

agree with that, mind Wilson has been playing well interesting to see what happens but think Vunipola might just get the nod.
      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
        agree with that, mind Wilson has been playing well interesting to see what happens but think Vunipola might just get the nod.
        I hope he keeps Wilson in the squad at least but I agree with you, think big billy will be straight back in.

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

agree with both of you, I just wish they would play like that every outing, so annoying, the inconsistency.

Comment

Form comes and goes davey.... It's hopefully starting to come good again. They have definitely put their hands up as a team to worry about after the last performances....

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Back row Wilson Underhill and Vunipola speed, grit and hard graft
              Alan

Comment

Working...
              X