weather.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather.

Any of you guys snowed in yet we got a canny bit at Consett.
    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Just got rain in Shields, Jim (so far)

Comment

My sons girl friend just got taken home by her dad and phoned to say Consett is really bad. Everything is just white where we are down the hill.Bad forcast for tomorrow though.

Comment

Never mind, Jim...you might have a white Christmas....lol

Whoa!!!! 300 posts - worra gob****e, eh??

Comment

Don\"t think it will last till Christmas mate (hope not). I\"m just pleased I Changed me mind about fishing tonight lol. Have just enjoyed a couple of whiskey and cokes instead. And as you have to answer everyones questions can\"t really call you a gob****e. Well not all the time anyway lmao.

Comment

we\'re snowed in this morning and its just starting to snow again! The thermometer outside the back door is reading -4, so looks like yet another white christmas in royston vasey
            ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

It\"s all gone today been out to Newcastle and Gateshead andd nowt. Must be all at Royston Vasey and your welcome to it mark.

Comment

well it snows in consett in july doesnt it
                hahaha

sless

Comment

Aye thats about right sless. some of the pubs up here have photos of the place in june when we had a couple of foot a few years ago lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X