England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England

Does nobody want to talk about how good England played today in the 6 nations ?.

Normally the craic after a game is well voiced on hear …..whats up!! its nice to be a proud Englishman after a great win but maybe this chat forum is short of Englishmen .

Originally posted by harry barker View Post
    Does nobody want to talk about how good England played today in the 6 nations ?.

Normally the craic after a game is well voiced on hear …..whats up!! its nice to be a proud Englishman after a great win but maybe this chat forum is short of Englishmen .
    Hi Harry just got over the excitement of the match and how well England played as a team anyone could have been man of the match, and that tackle of Lawes what a hit, if you watch the early minutes both mistakes by French players where made when Lawes was zooming down on them. Unfortunately all the substitutions in the last fifteen minutes took the impetus of the game away, there is no need for it
    Alan

Comment

England's Jonny May hat trick WOW.
      flankers work rate great effort .
      Mid field very strong
      and Courtney Lawes crunching tackle would have stopped a double decker bus haha.

All in all a great performance by England and that was as good as the Irish game but maybe just a wee bit .

WELL DONE ENGLAND and so say all of us ….well maybe not all.

Comment

going to be one hell of a match in two weeks, wales will certainly lift their game and the crowd will be a great help
        Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
          going to be one hell of a match in two weeks, wales will certainly lift their game and the crowd will be a great help
          Yes you're right Allan next game will be a decider for the title I recon mate and I'm really looking forward to watching this game.

Two great teams head to head and home crowd will help them but if like today England get off to a flyer like they have done then it could swing it against them.

Wales will lift their game against England but England have lifted their game now and full of confidence and in my opinion that will help us.

come on England !!!!!!!!.

Comment

England looked very good, no question. The best team so far in the tournament.

On your point of the Welsh crowd Alan - I came in from work and turned the TV on and England were 44-8 up around 60 minutes. I wasn't paying a lot of attention and noticed the crowd was quiet, I thought it was being played in Paris. Later I realised of course it was Twickenham. If that had been Edinburgh, Cardiff or Dublin the place would have been rocking and the crowd going crazy.

Are the English crowd disconnected with the team? They deserve a partisan support!
            2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Only heard swing low a couple of times maybe the crowb where shell shocked at how well their team where playing
              Alan

Comment

Only heard swing low a couple of times maybe the crowb where shell shocked at how well their team where playing
                Haha, maybe Alan. It was like a morgue - very weird.
                2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Bitter lemon best served in a long glass full of gin and tonic hahaha.

Comment

It was a great game and result for us, I just thought they had took their foot off the pedal, when they got to 44 point's I thought it was going to be a huge score, but we have to be pleased with the way they played and there's improvement all over the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
                      It was a great game and result for us, I just thought they had took their foot off the pedal, when they got to 44 point's I thought it was going to be a huge score, but we have to be pleased with the way they played and there's improvement all over the park.
                      Hi Davey,
                      Think you right mate maybe Eddie sent messages oot to ease off because was there any need to hammer them any more.
                      But yes great result for a English supporter I just wonder how the....others wished for this result.

Think I know hahaha

Comment

now now Harry, play nice.

Comment

You never see the All Blacks ease off they go for the jugular and at the end of full time they dont kick the ball out they want more
                          Alan

Comment

You never see the All Blacks ease off they go for the jugular and at the end of full time they dont kick the ball out they want more
                            That's why they are number 1 Alan.

I don't think England took their foot off, more like the replacements disrupted the rhythm of the team.

Mark is right about twickenham, it's always really silent compared to other crowds. I think it's down to the type of people England games attract and who can afford to go. I'm not sure but like likes of the other home nations seem to have loads of kids watching compared to England so I assume their tickets may be cheaper?

Crowd aside, two cracking results and not a bad time for the team to find some rhythm. They have identified the weakness in each time and ruthlessly exploited it.... Let's see if they can find one in Wales!!
                            "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
                            PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

your probably right about the game being disrupted with changes, they lost the tempo, but, it looks good the way their playing, and well organised. bring it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X