just as I thought, we\'re all guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just as I thought, we\'re all guilty

just listened to tony bleurgh banging on about his latest \'initiatives\' - respect my arse.

burden of proof is now on us, so we\'re guilty till you prove yourself otherwise.

to quote \"anyone accused of anti-social behaviour can now be evicted from their own homes\" Note the word accused in there, not proven to be, accused for gods sake.

Evicted from you own home! thats a laugh, evicted from your own home to where precisely??

schools can\'t discipline kids, parents can give kids a clip round the lugs, nee wonder the \'youth\' of today have no respect. how about looking at the reasons behind the problem tony - spin me another one!

all offences are now arrestable, so step off the pavement and you can be arrested,

on the spot fines at police officers discretion - Iwonder if those boffins at the treasury did some maths on that one before allowing 24hour opening, neat huh?

caught with more than a grand in your pocket and the police will now confiscate it, you have to go to court to ask for it back, but only after the revenue have been informed you have it your possesion

speed camera discretionary margins to be lowered or removed

police ****ing state here we come

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

police **** ing state here we come
    your\'e not wrong there, 10 yeras or less?

cheers
    mark

Comment

watched a programme on the tele the other night about a small village somewhere. The young lads there had been given asbos for what i would call daft carry on. Obvioulsy if you have a miserable bugga living beside you who dosnt like daft carry on or horse play, they complain and wham bam the kids get an asbo. Of course there are ligitimate cases but what i saw was bloody ludicrous
      Alan

Comment

talking about asbo\'s there is a lad in my estate who has an asbo i think he is 20ish years old and so far in his life he must have 30 odd convictions against him. he deserves everything he gets because of the trouble he cause but every time he gets out of aa rehab or jail his matets go to see him and get him drunk or stoned and he ends up in trouble but his mates never end up in trouble. the thing is he is watched and picked on by the police day in day out and seem to be oblivious to all of the other tossers who cause chaos in our estate, like loud music every weekend till 2-3am in the morning, fighting, letting their dogs foul everywhere riding around on motor bikes at crazy speed etc, etc,etc. its a bizzare world we are living in and its not getting better

cheers
        mark

Comment

My son got 2 cautionary asbo\'s,one for plyaing football in the street,and one for snowball fighting.Talk about a police stta,but I blame the moaning old *******s in the village.

Comment

i honestly think it depends on how the police handle things and if they are on a glory trip or not. i am sure alot of incedents could be resoved if handled in the correct way

cheers
            mark

Comment

I got a good belting off me old man when I was a younger mentalist and I deserved everyone one of them and more that I didn\'t get caught for.but it kept me outta jail so to my dad thanks very much mate rgf

Comment

I hope no-ones thinking of going to parliament to complain about all this , there\'s a half mile exclusion zone on ALL protests . A lady was lifted the other day for reeling off the names of our war dead in Iraq .

Comment

Dave, what a terrible crime she comitted, upsetting the establishment, cant have that you know, wonder they did not put her in the twoer, charge her with treason (still a hanging offence). Those names should be etched in gold on the inside walls of parliamnet so the pwoers that be can see them every day
                  Alan

Comment

nice to see you dropping in dave.

I heard on the radio that police had the option of using anti-terrorist legislation against, as she was carrying a list of servicemen in Iraq, all be it dead ones, it was suggested that this constituted posessing material which could aid terrorists.

listening to the abu hamsa trial, one of the items he is charged with possesing which could aid terrorism is a mobile phone.....do I need to say any more?

Thought for the day:
                    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Comment

Hi Lads , I wonder how he\'s going to press the buttons on his phone with two hooks ???? Should be interesting to see them making that charge stick

Comment

thats where technology will get em all back.....

\"to invade israel press 1

to activate insurgents in Falujah press 2

to launch a gas attack on the new subway press 3

for all other terrorist activities or to speak directly to Allah pleas hold while we try to connect you...\"

Thought for the day:

Comment

for all other terrorist activities or to speak directly to Allah pleas hold while we try to connect you...\"
                          Then you get ...

The other person has cleared.

22 minutes on the phone to Telewest today, then got this. Bast.....rds

Comment

no, what you get is, \"all our prophets are busy right now, but id you would like us to get back to you press 5 for Martyrdom\"

Thought for the day:

Comment

Dose,nt matter what the law is, you are quite safe from it in my street. Kids ride motor bikes up and down the pavements, the next door neighbour plays music loud enough to entertain best part of washington, the kids run wild even at 10.30 pm and the police and the council authorities will do nothing about it.
                              As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
                              but P*****g everyone off is a piece of cake.

Comment

Working...
                              X