Prescott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescott

just to prove Orwell was right with \"all people are equal, others are more equal than others\"

OAP doesn\'t pay their council tax, they go to prison. The man who has responsibility for council tax, dodges his, or pays it from the tax payers purse and fiddles it on his expenses, and he just gets told he has to apologise and pay it back.

****ing disgraceful - he should be made an example of - bang the fat ******* up

Another shining example to Generation of Swine we are currently producing in the ****ry
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

agree with you mark i was late paying mine once and the *******s took me to court and fined me fifty quid was only a ****ing week late paying it

Comment

agree with you mark i was late paying mine once and the *******s took me to court and fined me fifty quid was only a ****ing week late paying it

a week can be vital in some case\'s
      Beat them in their own back yard

Comment

They can even take money straight from your pay packet and charge admin,happened to a lad at work.
        Adam

Comment

Read this in the Star this morning a couple of pages in front of the full page picture of Michaels Owen\'s wife leaving court yesterday

Prescott won\'t even have to attend a hearing or recieve a summons for this \'oversight\'.

We get one and they stick £70 on top as charges even if its a mistake!!.

He just appologises and asks them to recalculate it getting away with any charges.

Stick it up him and make an example of HIM, Issue a summons and MAKE him appear in court to pay it rather than issuing an apology.

Comment

I always pay mine cos they get it in the end,no escaping.
            That fat tw#t makes my skin crawl,I bet he\'s a bonny site on the nest.
            Cheers Alan...

Comment

I was interested more in his third house , the one with the butler and maid , er , he is a Labour MP is\'nt he or have I missed something

Comment

New Labour
                Cheers Alan...

Comment

Not a Labour MP dave, a \'New Labour\' MP

pigs in the trough every last one of em. The most worrying aspect of it all is that the media are now **** scared of confronting them head on.

Ruth Kelly OK\'s asome peado\'s to work in schools, Prescott breaks the law (again), blunkett does (did thank god) what the hell he liked, mandelson has his fingers in the till etc etc etc, but Jimmy saville is going into celebrity big brother, now thats really important news

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                  Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

i\'d of loved to be the fella that ****ed him a few years back

Comment

Working...
                    X