comeing months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comeing months

at last ime back on the boards [ major probs for past few months ...the site not recognizeing me password and stuff and not allowing me in [ felt unwanted lol] well the winter seasons just around the cornerr and me bones cant wait for the cold lol,,,happy fishing to you all and leave a double figure 1 for me plz

Good to see you back on Paul!
    Ant ´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º>
    ·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º> .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º>

Comment

Ant you really need to get a job soon as you have far to much time on your hands going by your new signature

gogs.

Comment

Hi gogs new member here, I am really looking forward to the winter season i hope it is as least as good as last yearwhen i caught more cod than i had in the previous 3years put together. I didn\'t catch many bigguns (best 5 1/2) but i caught plenty and i won a few comps with them

Comment

Hi Kenny,i did well last winter aswell with a good few quality fish going around most of which i put back although the winter ended early up here for the shore fishing with a lack of winds from the end of january,heres hoping for easterlies right through to march this year

gogs.

Comment

Cut \'N\' Paste Gordon?
            Ant ´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º>
            ·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º> .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((º>

Comment

aaaaaahhhh got you Ant.

gogs.

Comment

Working...
              X